ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything else...my god...the weathering on the clothes is just unreal. The endoskeleton parts look fantastic. We had our complaints about the accessory list, the lack of a 2nd bandolier and so on...but those complaints easily become overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the figure itself.

Why are you still reading this? Order this figure!

I'll post pics later. I haven't even taken everything out to fully appreciate it.

That's good to hear, looking forward to your pics and like everyone else has said congrats on your delivery :1-1:

Glad you got yours Adev, now mine can't get here fast enough. Tell us your thoughts about the exposed endo parts.Do they look metal or do they need to be modified with chrome paint?

Personally I'm not feeling like I need to have mine chromed. I think I agree with what someone else has said that the endo-parts don't look all that ''chromey'' in the film and that what we have here is a good approximation of what the prosthetics looked like.

That's good to hear, looking forward to your pics and like everyone else has said congrats on your delivery :1-1:

Thanks. Only problem from the pics POV is I have no diorama with cool lighting that he can fit in unlike my 1:6 Terminators. So my pics for this automatically won't be as cool.

Congrats A-dev and Vorhees! And to all those who PO'd this great figure!

I'm still on the fence with this one. I've been spending too much and lots more of my POs are coming in. I can actually afford it at the moment (local dealer gave me the option to pay cash advance for $390, in-stock next month), but I feel like I've already spent more than I should for this hobby in just 6 months. It feels like not getting this while it's still at a reasonable price might be something I'd regret in the future though :monkey2

Personally I'm not feeling like I need to have mine chromed. I think I agree with what someone else has said that the endo-parts don't look all that ''chromey'' in the film and that what we have here is a good approximation of what the prosthetics looked like.

Thanks for the input.Can't wait to see pics.

ehhh...I'm dyin' hereeeee
I don't think...no, I CAN'T wait any longer.

I'd at least feel better knowing it shipped out, but still no word from Enterbay. Mid-January is all they told me, so I guess I can take comfort in knowing that it SHOULD be here in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I remember when my MIB figs were shipped, I got them in like a week.

If I didn't have to save my vacation days for my honeymoon, I'd so take 1 day to enjoy this. I could just see it now:

Step 1: Watch Terminator 1, 2, and 3 on Blu-ray.
Step 2: Order a pizza
Step 3: Eat the pizza
Step 4: Enjoy awesome grail piece BD T-800 (step 4 is repeated throughout the day, between steps 1 through 3, but not before washing hands after eating pizza)

the perfect day :pray:

ehhh...I'm dyin' hereeeee
I don't think...no, I CAN'T wait any longer.

I'd at least feel better knowing it shipped out, but still no word from Enterbay. Mid-January is all they told me, so I guess I can take comfort in knowing that it SHOULD be here in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I remember when my MIB figs were shipped, I got them in like a week.

If I didn't have to save my vacation days for my honeymoon, I'd so take 1 day to enjoy this. I could just see it now:

Step 1: Watch Terminator 1, 2, and 3 on Blu-ray.
Step 2: Order a pizza
Step 3: Eat the pizza
Step 4: Enjoy awesome grail piece BD T-800 (step 4 is repeated throughout the day, between steps 1 through 3, but not before washing hands after eating pizza)

the perfect day :pray:

No beer? That would be one of my steps

IMG_0371_zpsff639af8.jpg

IMG_0369_zpsd5f99dfa.jpg

IMG_0363_zps31f4005e.jpg

IMG_0362_zps8749bc69.jpg

IMG_0361_zpsffed802b.jpg

IMG_0348_zps7931aecd.jpg

Stunning pics Voorhees. The LED is pretty cool - its not just a plain light, theres actually a pattern inside it I've noticed.

Fantastic pics, Voorhees ! Thank you for the side by side images.
The first version would be far better with fake leather clothes. Leather is way to thick IMO.

2 weeks... :gah:

:bow

Christ, look at that paintjob...best factory eye paint I've seen by a light year.

The very best. Agreed.

Stunning pics Voorhees. The LED is pretty cool - its not just a plain light, theres actually a pattern inside it I've noticed.

Thanks dude. I also noticed the LED right away. Amazing detail considering the scale. The things a freaking grand slam. Forget home run.

Fantastic pics, Voorhees ! Thank you for the side by side images.
The first version would be far better with fake leather clothes. Leather is way to thick IMO.

2 weeks... :gah:

Thanks man :) You know, you're absolutely right about the leather. I never realized it until now. The pleather suits a collectible ......... well at least with all the battle damage it does.

Back