ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing how enterbay have come a long way.
Last year, I thought this company would be gone by now trying to compete with the almighty hot toys. Amazing how they have now raised the bar and now it seems HT is trying to match up.
I had the utmost confidence with EB once I received their Jack Sparrow. The paintjob was crazy, better than any mass produced 1/6 I've owned with amazing likeness. HT's quality are now in question. Captain America, tony stark, etc just to name a couple have sub par face paint.

As far as 1/4, Getting this batman really made me think twice about future orders. The detail in 1/4 is just astounding. I think the best part beside seeing more details is that it transcends past toylike. 1/6, although amazing still falls within the doll structure while 1/4 is now in par with many museum piece statues.
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to restructure my collection, I'm staying with 1/6 after this as space and budget wont allow me to collect 1/4 only.

I agree with you 100% with regards to EB's 1/4 Batman figure :goodpost:. Hot Toy's 1/4 Batman, not so much :slap

Why don't you part it out ?

I would be interested in some parts. Such as extra gauntlets and belt accessories.

I can fix that gauntlet spike, so i would get it off you if you would part it out.

Also i read somewhere that someone posted that they would be interested in only the headsculpt, so they can have a 1/4 scale Batman bust or something.

:(:(:( Well good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Voorhees! :rock

Why don't you part it out ?

I would be interested in some parts. Such as extra gauntlets and belt accessories.

I can fix that gauntlet spike, so i would get it off you if you would part it out

I never thought about it. I doubt everything would sell and I'd really lose my shirt.

I never thought about it. I doubt everything would sell and I'd really lose my shirt.

I am sure you can sell it, because some people wanted only the head and some people also would buy only the body to use with the other heads to make a second figure without getting a whole new box of figure.

I am sure you can sell it, because some people wanted only the head and some people also would buy only the body to use with the other heads to make a second figure without getting a whole new box of figure.

Whose going to buy a body and suit without the gauntlets and cape or boots and hands though? I have to agree with Voorhees on this one. The scale is just too new to be parting these out yet.

Whose going to buy a body and suit without the gauntlets and cape or boots and hands though? I have to agree with Voorhees on this one. The scale is just too new to be parting these out yet.

if Kato makes a 1/4 suit one could use t-800 spare hands to kit bash a ... nvm just crazy talk

Goddamn pain in the my ass freaking clip magnets! :gah:

I eat my lolcat now, Voorhees was right :(

Time to whip out my trusty clip mod. :yess:

Last edited:
Batman has arrived!!!!!

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg