ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4108.jpg

THIS PICTURE MADE ME PISS MY PANTS! :panic:

Congrats man! Great pics too!

After posting that I'm actually seeing a lot of inconsistency's with the chest armor, oh well still looks flipping amazing!

After posting that I'm actually seeing a lot of inconsistency's with the chest armor, oh well still looks flipping amazing!

True that! Good post, great comparative pics, man. But I still can't wait to get this, because IMO this is the closest any toy maker's got to the perfect Batman Begins suit figure. And that COWL. Seeing that sculpt right above the real thing -- still one of the best cowl sculpts for a Batman figure, I believe. :clap

That's cuz we were all wrong about the cape - in the film it IS over the cowl :lol

The ****? Really? :lol

Has everyone adjusted their HT figures accordingly? Maybe the neck won't look so long if the cape is over the cowl....oh hang on lforignos cape doesn't work like that, damn.

Last edited:
The ****? Really? :lol

Has everyone adjusted their HT figures accordingly? Maybe the neck won't look so long if the cape is over the cowl....oh hang on lforignos cape doesn't work like that, damn.

I honestly think that's the reason we all thought the cape was supposed to be under the cowl.

Got my shipping notice. :)

I assume that's what Rory was talking about sanding down.

WTH is "tit tape"?

Yes, about sanding down, the gauntlets have flash and molding marks on them.

Tit tape is used by fine ladies who don't wear bras,but wear designer gowns. It sticks anything (tits) to fabric without ruining the fabric.
It's a fantastic futzing tool if you have a lady to steal some from.
Two tiny triangles on the back of the clips and you can position them and reposition them to your hearts content.

I honestly think that's the reason we all thought the cape was supposed to be under the cowl.
Now your blaming Iforigno?!

:lol:lol

First time poster on the Enterbay stuff....ordered Batman and received my shipping notice this morning!

I can not wait...I've been so impressed with everyone's pictures!

Man, those cape clips just kill the look. The figure would probably look better without them. Yeah, it wouldn't be screen accurate but it would look a helluva lot better. They're just so big and clunky, even if they sit right on the figure. I think they could be a tad smaller.

There's also the fact that it's missing details. They just made a triangle with the circle indentations when there's more to them than that (and the shape of the clip is odd as well). There are those 4/3 rectangular indentations on each side of the clip that are missing that Hot Toys got right.

Yeah, it's not important but it's odd that in 1/6 scale a company got it right but a 1/4 scale didn't. It'll be even more noticeable since it's larger, especially larger than it should be.

Cape clips and glossy head aside, this figure looks stunning. The headsculpts are the best I've seen.

That part of the cowl that goes down the back a little, should that be covered over by the cape?

Nope, only towards the front, and then it switches to under around the back.

Well the HT figure itself had it that way and someone noone picked up on the fact that it was wrong. The lforigno (and other custom capes) being constructed like the HT just solidified that perception :lol

Back