ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those cape clips just kill the look. The figure would probably look better without them. Yeah, it wouldn't be screen accurate but it would look a helluva lot better. They're just so big and clunky, even if they sit right on the figure. I think they could be a tad smaller.

There's also the fact that it's missing details. They just made a triangle with the circle indentations when there's more to them than that (and the shape of the clip is odd as well). There are those 4/3 rectangular indentations on each side of the clip that are missing that Hot Toys got right.

Yeah, it's not important but it's odd that in 1/6 scale a company got it right but a 1/4 scale didn't. It'll be even more noticeable since it's larger, especially larger than it should be.

Cape clips and glossy head aside, this figure looks stunning. The headsculpts are the best I've seen.

Yeah, I can't believe Maglor is fine with the clips :rotfl

They are ATROCIOUS. And that's an understatement.

My cape for 1/4 scale an be designed either way BUT when you are putting the cape over the cowl for those of you that want it that way it should only cover th edge of the cowl, no more than that

Once I get the clips from my friend I may not offer them but if I do I will not be able to offer them to everyone as I have a lot going on as is.

Man, those cape clips just kill the look. The figure would probably look better without them. Yeah, it wouldn't be screen accurate but it would look a helluva lot better. They're just so big and clunky, even if they sit right on the figure. I think they could be a tad smaller.

There's also the fact that it's missing details. They just made a triangle with the circle indentations when there's more to them than that (and the shape of the clip is odd as well). There are those 4/3 rectangular indentations on each side of the clip that are missing that Hot Toys got right.

Yeah, it's not important but it's odd that in 1/6 scale a company got it right but a 1/4 scale didn't. It'll be even more noticeable since it's larger, especially larger than it should be.

Cape clips and glossy head aside, this figure looks stunning. The headsculpts are the best I've seen.
:exactly:
The movie versions of the clips are smaller, have side "vents" and are more metallic and complex in structure. Hoping for some custom ones or I may have to have a go myself...

Once I get the clips from my friend I may not offer them but if I do I will not be able to offer them to everyone as I have a lot going on as is.
Put me at the top of that imaginary list mate!!

Sounds wierd. Might see what that looks like with the old stock HT cape.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't customize my original MMS 67 OC Batman, I left the cape and clips alone. The Begins Toy Fairs version was the one I customized with Lance's capes and the clip mod trick.

When I get home I'm going to see what this looks like on the MMS 67. :lecture

you're talking about some new 1/4 custom clips that are going to be smaller than these from eb? if so, put rory just behind my name on your imaginary list :D

you're talking about some new 1/4 custom clips that are going to be smaller than these from eb? if so, put rory just behind my name on your imaginary list :D

:lol

I thought i'm already first on this imaginary list :dunno

Second, maybe third now..you forfeited first place by taking too long to jump onboard the EnterBay Bat train?

Where is your EB Batman Void? Hmm Where!!!??? You. Don't. Even. Have. One. Yet... Do ya?

And you call yourself a bat fan.

Paying first in hand premium makes one a batfan not :nono

No, I agree, but neither does.. "I'm not buying it, I don't like it, no it's crap really, it's totally inaccurate, I only collect 1/6, not getting it...ok, I'm gonna get it..put me at the top of the list"

(when actually we know you are building a 1/4 scale The Bat on your roof)..

:lol:lol

I ain't getting this and I'm da best batman fan der iz.
Prove it, we demand stuff to see that you iz.

Here's Void's 1/4 scale Enterbay: Batman with Iforigno's custom cloak..

batman_cape-060343.jpg

Back