ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

I shall call him...."Mini Me." :yess: :clap :hi5:

Nicey nice, looks good!

It takes a ton of patience with futzing if you intend to use the stock magnet clips to hold and pose the clip, cape and cowl.

What you're seeing with mine is all stock, no modification to the clips.

Believe it or not, EB had the right idea and the magnets do work well, If EB had only spread out the internal magnets another inch to each side it would've actually been perfect.

As it is, the clips are too close to each other on the horizontal plane.

It takes a ton of patience with futzing if you intend to use the stock magnet clips to hold and pose the clip, cape and cowl.

What you're seeing with mine is all stock, no modification to the clips.

Believe it or not, EB had the right idea and the magnets do work well, If EB had only spread out the internal magnets another inch to each side it would've actually been perfect.

As it is, the clips are too close to each other on the horizontal plane.

This will all be a thing of the past when I get my custom cape, rip out the clip magnets and attach a washer to the clips. That's always been the most effective mod to date imo.

I promised I wouldn't post any more pics until I got my custom cape, and I intend to be a man of my word. :lecture

So, here are some comparison photos instead. :wink1: :D

EB on the left, HT TDK OC on the right. Compare & discuss.

EBHTbatscomp.jpg

EBHTbatscomp2.jpg

I removed the magnets under the suit & now I'm just sliding a couple of the thin magnets from unused accessories under the cowl. I'm finally in my cape clip happy place. :cuckoo: :slap :yess:

Well I still like my puny 1:6 figure, I just wish it had an Adam cowl on it and the more glossy gauntlets.

Oh believe me, I'm still primarily a 1/6 scale collector with a few 1/4 scale figures & statues here & there. Not giving up on it at all.

But it's fun the stoke the EB vs HT fires every once in while, dontcha think? :D

Well I still like my puny 1:6 figure, I just wish it had an Adam cowl on it and the more glossy gauntlets.

Honestly, and i'm not trying to sound like an 1/4 snob but I can't even look at most of my 1/6 scale stuff anymore. Outside of my T1/T2 and Iron Man figures I plan on selling pretty much everything else.

Thanks for the comparison Karnis, perspective is everything. ;)

The Enterbay geniunely looks like a man in a suit. The legs, man the legs, every Hot Toys Batman has had funny legs imo. The HT figure is still ace though. A classic.

Honestly, and i'm not trying to sound like an 1/4 snob but I can't even look at most of my 1/6 scale stuff anymore. Outside of my T1/T2 and Iron Man figures I plan on selling pretty much everything else.

I saw you mention that in another thread. 1:4 hasn't had that effect on me (unfortunately). I expect it'd actually be good for my wallet if I could swap from 1:6 to 1:4 - certainly if I did that rather than trying to collect both - but I just know theres no point in me saying I'm gonna quit 1:6. Every new HT release would still be a major temptation.

I saw you mention that in another thread. 1:4 hasn't had that effect on me (unfortunately). I expect it'd actually be good for my wallet if I could swap from 1:6 to 1:4 - certainly if I did that rather than trying to collect both - but I just know theres no point in me saying I'm gonna quit 1:6. Every new HT release would still be a major temptation.

The thing is, it'll be a lot of work and also a gradual process. I mean what's the point in selling everything 1/6 scale when the 1/4 scale representation hasn't released yet.

I promised I wouldn't post any more pics until I got my custom cape, and I intend to be a man of my word. :lecture

So, here are some comparison photos instead. :wink1: :D

EB on the left, HT TDK OC on the right. Compare & discuss.

EBHTbatscomp.jpg

EBHTbatscomp2.jpg

I removed the magnets under the suit & now I'm just sliding a couple of the thin magnets from unused accessories under the cowl. I'm finally in my cape clip happy place. :cuckoo: :slap :yess:

Man the 1/4 absolutely murders the HT....

But HT got the clips size right in a smaller scale :lol

For real?:horror

Me neither, quality wise is about the same as a 1/6 figure, besides the things like "metal weapons."

Dude. This ha had exactly the same effect on me.

Guess 'once you go 1/4, you really don't go back'.

Back