ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the 1/4 absolutely murders the HT....

But HT got the clips size right in a smaller scale :lol

Agreed that HT got the size right...in the wrong place though.

Considering how much more EB got right than HT....regardless of the scale...I'm inclined to give them a pass on the clips.

I blame it on Nolan & agree with DiFabio...there shouldn't have been clips on the suit in the first place. But he also got more things right than wrong so I'll give him a pass too. :wink1:

Honestly, and i'm not trying to sound like an 1/4 snob but I can't even look at most of my 1/6 scale stuff anymore. Outside of my T1/T2 and Iron Man figures I plan on selling pretty much everything else.

Thanks for the comparison Karnis, perspective is everything. ;)
I almost tempted to sell all my 1/6 figures. but I already POed many 1/6 figures already:gah:
and I absolutely still want my Babydoll and Amber.
one thing for sure though, I already put my Toy Fair Batman on sell.
with that money, I can get another of this great Batman:yess:

My guess would be production. You can only produce so much. Enterbay is not a big company like hot toys.
In a way, it's better to wait than have them rush production. Then you may suffer QC issues by doing so.

Honestly, that was the big reason why I decided to get it early from eBay. The first batch seems to be great when it comes to QC.
I was worried they may try to rush the rest of the shipment and overlook some things.

So, what are the chances that another BB/TDK OC suit will be made by HT?

If not i'm seriously considering getting a 2nd one of these.

Oh, one more annoying thing not on the actual figure, has anyone had a hard time getting the accessory tray back into the bottom of the box because of all those nubs sticking out from inside the box.

If not i'm seriously considering getting a 2nd one of these.

Oh, one more annoying thing not on the actual figure, has anyone had a hard time getting the accessory tray back into the bottom of the box because of all those nubs sticking out from inside the box.

Have I? Hell yes. Let's put it this way, the accessory tray sits at the top of the box now ;)

Look to the left of this photo,

545110_10150853580957344_1399193934_n.jpg

I think the chances are pretty good that we'll be seeing the Begins suit again (and again and a again).

homeless-man-batman-begins-20080502050551235_640w.jpg

Honestly, that was the big reason why I decided to get it early from eBay. The first batch seems to be great when it comes to QC.
I was worried they may try to rush the rest of the shipment and overlook some things.

Are you specifically referring to Enterbay or figure manufacturers in general? :monkey4

And it should. In general thats been the only thing that sets apart 1/4 from 1/6 imo.

Based on the pictures above, we know this isn't true with regards to EnterBay's and Hot Toy's Batman Begins figures.

I will say the jury is still out on 1/4 as a whole, it depends on the figure at the moment. Hot Toy's 1/4 offer little to no improvement over it's 1/6 counterpart.

Based on the pictures above, we know this isn't true with regards to EnterBay's and Hot Toy's Batman Begins figures.

I will say the jury is still out on 1/4 as a whole, it depends on the figure at the moment. Hot Toy's 1/4 offer little to no improvement over it's 1/6 counterpart.

:goodpost: HT's 1/4 is noticeably not well-proportioned
I was actually expecting HT's 1/4 batman to be better then any EB attempt,
but here i am, looking at the pictures here :clap

I got my figure yesterday, but can't find the cape clips anywhere in the box or with the accessories.

Where did the clips come on everyone else's Batman? Were they already attached to the body via the magnets, or wrapped up separately elsewhere in the package?

Look to the left of this photo,

545110_10150853580957344_1399193934_n.jpg

I think the chances are pretty good that we'll be seeing the Begins suit again (and again and a again).

homeless-man-batman-begins-20080502050551235_640w.jpg

Oops, I meant in 1/4. :slap

I got my figure yesterday, but can't find the cape clips anywhere in the box or with the accessories.

Where did the clips come on everyone else's Batman? Were they already attached to the body via the magnets, or wrapped up separately elsewhere in the package?

Mine were attached to him.

The extras will go on sale when I need to finance my other 1/4 figs in the future the price of this piece after this year will be high I beleive

flipper_box_250.jpg

I have to unfortunately admit that Bill did have a reason to be cocky because they reallllly pulled a knockout punch with this on the competitor
and they were smart to choose this suit too easier than the TDK suit

As I said with my history of 1/6 sclae I just plain refuse to go to that scale unless the figure is as good as this (doubtfull)

So better to have 1 knock out figure I like to look at than fluff filling my display cases

to each his own I guess :monkey3

shout out

all owners of this figure (Honestly)

Do you feel you ever get enough of looking at this figure compared to 1/6 scale attempts?

I so far have not gotten enough it is a MASTERPIECE (correct name Bill,:bow)

I mean just the cowls are enough to stare at ......

From now on, all your posts raving about this figure will sound like advertisements for your future sales. :yess:

On another note, I found one of my cape clip magnets, so instead of blue tac or double-sided tape (because I'm not using the magnets inside the suit), I'm sliding the larger magnets underneath the cowl (after futzing the cape) then putting the cape clips on....works great!

Now that sounds like a great idea!

Would love to see pics of your final set-up with the cape and clips the way you have them. :pray:

Oops, I meant in 1/4. :slap

Mine were attached to him.

Hmmmm

You think after already doing this BB suit figure twice at 1/6 scale they will do a better job with the cowl and the sculpt????

We ll wait and see, But tend to think that they already enough shots at this and did'nt do as good of a job ? We will wait and see

How is not true? So far everything we have seen in 1/4 can just as easily be done in 1/6.

I got mine direct from EB on Friday. No belt buckle though....:monkey2

... so the EX items are not shipping with even the first batches?
:gah:

Didn't Bill say that when ordering Enterbay direct, you only get the Batman extras when you order Joker with him?

In hand not bad at all although one of the three seems to be shinier.

Easy fix, use the cowl with the most matte finish and swap out mouths. :rock

Unless you would like options for which direction he's looking...

It takes a ton of patience with futzing if you intend to use the stock magnet clips to hold and pose the clip, cape and cowl.

What you're seeing with mine is all stock, no modification to the clips.

Believe it or not, EB had the right idea and the magnets do work well, If EB had only spread out the internal magnets another inch to each side it would've actually been perfect.

As it is, the clips are too close to each other on the horizontal plane.

Move the magnets inside the suit farther apart.

The EB figure is obviously better. However, you could make the 1/6 HT figure look 60% better by lowering the shoulders. :peace

I almost tempted to sell all my 1/6 figures. but I already POed many 1/6 figures already:gah:
and I absolutely still want my Babydoll and Amber.
one thing for sure though, I already put my Toy Fair Batman on sell.
with that money, I can get another of this great Batman:yess:

do it. do it

Honestly, and i'm not trying to sound like an 1/4 snob but I can't even look at most of my 1/6 scale stuff anymore. Outside of my T1/T2 and Iron Man figures I plan on selling pretty much everything else.

Thanks for the comparison Karnis, perspective is everything. ;)

That's what happens when you go big man, the little dollies just don't appeal. Get some IM statues, and you won't want the HT anymore either :yess:

My guess would be production. You can only produce so much. Enterbay is not a big company like hot toys.
In a way, it's better to wait than have them rush production. Then you may suffer QC issues by doing so.

Are you specifically referring to Enterbay or figure manufacturers in general? :monkey4

But if Enterbay receives enough complaints with the QC issues and I've read that they acknowledge them, it sounds to me like the second batch would be the best. Unless I misread that, bleh, I don't know. I just hope mine is "flawfree", lol

Last edited:
Back