ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is your property, than you can do whatever you want with it.

So besides the few pages commenting on how much space this takes up in a garbage can, is the rubber on this figure at least comparable to a rubber on a phone cover. I went on the OSW forums, and another owner said the material was the same as the heavy duty otterbox iphone cover. It's a little sad at $400 thats the best we can get, but even more sad that a year ago we got something even worse from hot toys.

Don't mean to beat the issue to death, but is that what the owners of this are saying? Iphone rubber quality?

Mine displayed!! I love it!!

11C08B8D-5D8D-450E-B981-716290A70A5B-3402-000003BF35411025.jpg

Yep, those are great shots. Batman always looks cool in over head lighting.

Who knows what Bill said, I stopped listening to that guy awhile ago. With him, there's always a lot of chopping but not many chips flying. ;)

Yeah, the shoulder on the left was a smidge high, the other was already all the way down. It should look 30% better but it didn't help that much at all. Math hurts my head....don't ever make me do that again. :lecture :wink1:

The shoulders go waaaaay further down than that on mine. Yours must be stuck. :dunno

The belt is a bit of a weird situation tho. You could argue it is fine in it's out of the box form. It sits high, but then it sat high in scenes within the movie...EB didn't REALLY get it wrong. Now. If the belt always rested low on bales balls, then yeah, i'd agree, it shouldn't be getting a pass. As it is though, it's preference whether you do then mod or not, not EB's innacuracy.

I'm going to be doing the mod myself, because i like it more when the belt sits low. But i'm not going to pretend it is the one and only way it is seen in the film, because it isn't.

2 belts would have been ideal, but unrealistic.

Nope. Adjustable belt would have been ideal.

Back