ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine with the new custom cape....

Here are the quick shots.

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

I also repainted a small section of the grapling gun and the phone (it's supposed to be black and gun-metal grey NOT black & gold).

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

I am taking more pics right now.
Because I just re-adjusted the cape better so hold on a few minutes, I will post more pics with better positioning of the cape (around the clip area)

I wanna get serious for a moment here. I posted something very very similar directed at you once. Remember how you reacted? All I was asking for was a tiny bit of photographic evidence. I would have been just as glad to eat humble pie if you had done so.??????????

I'm not disagreeing with you about retaane, I'm merely saying that I meant no more harm to you then you do to him right now.

Maglor, firstly, this is not in any way a similar situation? The first thing I did was post photographic evidence. Did you miss that entirely? First post of the thread that I stupidly started. Go check it. What you (and others) asked for, were MORE photos on a continual basis. Something I was not prepared to do.

The funny thing is, I wasn't the only one with an oily 89 Batman, the others quite smartly disappeared once they saw the constant bombardment of anyone who suggested there was a problem with the figure. There was obviously a problem (to anyone who had one) with some of the early figures, which is a pity because they actually had a much better but looser chest section. I still have it, it's still oily, HT actually offered to replace it, but after the disaster I had with them on the DX02 I decided to just buy another body. So what we had was basically a"mine is fine therefore you are wrong" type situation. Something we see very frequently in any of the "rubber decay/rubber rotting/Comedian/Rambo/Mars Attacks/DX02" threads. It's a forum thing I guess. I now have 4 DX09 sets and the extra body. 2 of them (the first 2 I got) are still oily. We can all hope it's not a story that will develop further in the next couple of years. End of.

Anyway this isn't the place to discuss this. PM me if you want any further information.

:wink1:

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for the kind words. That's the final display, with an LED puck light above it. It's one of the motion activated ones Lowes used to sell....they don't have them anymore & the ones they do sell (with a push button switch), the light is way more yellow and doesn't look as good.

Maglor: regarding the shoulders on the TDK OC Batman...I pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed some more and they won't go any lower. :D I can push them up higher but that's as low as they go. :dunno

JEDSTER: Cape looks great, nice deep black....I hope mine shows up today!

Back