ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woo more photos!

Can somebody comment on how this figure feels compared to a Hot Toys figure.

So far people are saying the EB suit rubber is superior.
Im wondering about the feel of the joints, the general feel of the plastic parts, the mass of the head sculpts etc

:woo more photos!

Can somebody comment on how this figure feels compared to a Hot Toys figure.

So far people are saying the EB suit rubber is superior.
Im wondering about the feel of the joints, the general feel of the plastic parts, the mass of the head sculpts etc

Compared to HT OC and Toy Fair figure (Keeping in mind the scale difference of 1/6 vs 1/4)

1-Better Rubber Suit Quality (not the dust magnet like HT)

2-Better Facial Sculpt for the Cowls (HT had big chin and longer neck)

3-Better Body Proportions (HT had big wide muscular upper body)

4-The Cape is a bit better (HT was so so)

Here is a picture of the side by side movie vs EB Cowl sculpt (previously posted)

collagesg.jpg

I really don't think it is fair to compare HT and Enterbay here. HT designed and moulded the figure and cowl in 2008 - the 2011 version was simply a re-release (matt paint on suit and interchangable faces being the difference). Enterbay have had a lot longer to study and produce this figure. It's taken them four years to release this as the Dark Knight came out in 2008. However, since this is the very same suit from Begins, then you could argue they have had even longer. Plus the scale is a major factor. I love the HT figure and I love the Enterbay one (I am not picking sides), I am simply pointing out that comparing them isn't really fair.

*Awaits angry responses* :wink1:

Wow, thanks for the very comprehensive reviews :duff
looks like this figure is up there in quality with HT figs

:yess:

It's a good thing September is the next month :impatient:

I really don't think it is fair to compare HT and Enterbay here. HT designed and moulded the figure and cowl in 2008 - the 2011 version was simply a re-release (matt paint on suit and interchangable faces being the difference). Enterbay have had a lot longer to study and produce this figure. It's taken them four years to release this as the Dark Knight came out in 2008. However, since this is the very same suit from Begins, then you could argue they have had even longer. Plus the scale is a major factor. I love the HT figure and I love the Enterbay one (I am not picking sides), I am simply pointing out that comparing them isn't really fair.

*Awaits angry responses* :wink1:

Then by your logic, why is HT's Dx12 batman so ****ing awful?
:lol

Agreed, if EB was to release an 89 batman, barring scale aside, wiuld it be unfair to compare it to HT' Keaton batman?

It's not like we're comparing it to OC batman which was released many moons ago, HT released the new BB not too long ago but got lazy and released the same cowl.
I have both figures, so I'm not being biased, once you have both in-hand, not just scale but quality all around, HT got spanked.

The deepness of the black looks great as usual because of the velvet being used, but I was expecting Iforigno's cape to be much longer as it was with the 1/6. .

That's the same length as the stock.

Will there be a longer cape available?

The deepness of the black looks great as usual because of the velvet being used, but I was expecting Iforigno's cape to be much longer as it was with the 1/6. .

Is that an lforigno cape? Definitely needs to be longer

Mine with the new custom cape....

Here are the quick shots.

How come it's not trailing on the floor?

Hence why the Begins look was always to appear as the ghoul look?

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

All this apologist BS about unfair comparisons :lol
HT simply have no clue how to sculpt Bale Batman cowl/faces. Hopefully this EB effort will light a fire under their ass

Not that long ago some of them here, in fact a lot were dissing Enterbay. Not remember?

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

All this apologist BS about unfair comparisons :lol
HT simply have no clue how to sculpt Bale Batman cowl/faces. Hopefully this EB effort will light a fire under their ass

Well, if anything would ever, ever.. EVER, set a fire under HT's ass to sculpt a correct Batman cowl, it would be this Enterbay Batman. I bet you there have been sleepless nights, drinking and loud screaming matches in Hot Toys HQ over this release and it's lauded reception on these boards and others.

So fingers crossed.

Back