ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks lads! Yes Rambo and Arnie are a bit cramped.
In my defense, I do take each of them out quite a lot. :)

But the idea is to buy another detolf solely for the 1:4 figures.

Beautiful display!
Amazing how Bats just looks so powerful and has more presence than Arnie or Rambo.......not just because he is in forefront, either.

Your art is great, too:clap

I feel like posting some pics...:gah:
I haven't posted some pics in a while...:dunno
Of course, that's because I haven't taken any pics in a while...:slap
So, I'll post some extras I had from the last time I took some pics...:impatient:
I need to take some new pics.:cuckoo:

EBBats_01.jpg

EBBats_02.jpg

EBBats_03.jpg

EBBats_04.jpg

EBBats_05.jpg

I feel like posting some pics...:gah:
I haven't posted some pics in a while...:dunno
Of course, that's because I haven't taken any pics in a while...:slap
So, I'll post some extras I had from the last time I took some pics...:impatient:
I need to take some new pics.:cuckoo:

EBBats_01.jpg

This pic looks like Bale in a photo shoot....incredible:yess:

It's basically the scale that keeps me away. I just started collecting 1/6 in March and I've mostly been funding the habit by selling off my old collectibles. Once they're gone, it's going to be hard to justify spending over $200 for these figures. I don't want a collection that becomes overwhelming, I just want what I can afford and can fit in my detolfs. Collecting 1/4 scale costs more and takes up more space. I just can't do it.

I'm not going to completely rule it out either. One day, when I've cleared out all the junk, live in a bigger house, make more money, and there's more 1/4 figures out there, I could consider collecting them. That won't be for a long time though.
The 1:4 scale is not going to be a main trend so 1:6 will still be the main focus for high end collectibles IMO.
It's not just the size but also the shipping cost and handling fee which is way more expensive than 1:6.
1:4 is cool for selected iconic characters like Terminator 2 T800, Batman or Robocop, etc. It's hard to really buy all the 1:4 that's going to be released. Heck, even being a 1:6 completest is difficult.

The 1:4 scale is not going to be a main trend so 1:6 will still be the main focus for high end collectibles IMO.
It's not just the size but also the shipping cost and handling fee which is way more expensive than 1:6.
1:4 is cool for selected iconic characters like Terminator 2 T800, Batman or Robocop, etc. It's hard to really buy all the 1:4 that's going to be released. Heck, even being a 1:6 completest is difficult.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl ,...and since when 1/6 it's considered "high end" anything?.., don't get me wrong, i collect 1/6 too!!! :lol

Great pics Karnis.

Though it is hard to take a bad photo or this guy I think.

damn...a part of me wants to return samurai predator to buy a batman.

I am a Predator fan and i didn't get that Samurai one at all.
It didn't feel like a Predator to me anyways.

This Batman will rock your boots I reckon! :)

Nice pics, Karnis!:hi5:
Some more pictures...

ebbat4.jpg

Great pics, cap! Did you do the what-seems-to-be-almost-mandatory cape magnets adjustment?

And yes, I think Maglor's correct about the clip positioned backwards. Still, wonderful pictures! :clap

NOw why can't we get to have this any sooner!!! :impatient:

Back