ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed your clips are on backwards. :peace

They are?? I don't understand as if they faced out the other way there would be not enough room for the glass shelf and the door would not close?
Or am I missing something?

Like an idiot, the other day I ordered the 5mm ones (these are 7mm i think) thinking as they were smaller they would be less noticable but they are too small to accomidate the glass self.

They are?? I don't understand as if they faced out the other way there would be not enough room for the glass shelf and the door would not close?

Like an idiot, the other day I ordered the 5mm ones (these are 7mm i think) thinking as they were smaller they would be less noticable but they are too small to accomidate the glass self.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol

I mean the clips that hold the cape to the suit with magnets. You have them on the opposite sides. :lecture

Yeah, the cape clips should have the base of the triangle facing toward the pecs, and the apex of the clips should point toward the trapezius.

batman_begins_suit.jpg

Hey brother!

I think Maglor was talking about Cap70's CAPE CLIPS on his figure, having them backwards, to which I concur.

I presume you thought he was talking about the clips you installed in your detolf to make room for your 1/4 figures?

Also, great artworks, man. :clap

Hey brother!

I think Maglor was talking about Cap70's CAPE CLIPS on his figure, having them backwards, to which I concur.

I presume you thought he was talking about the clips you installed in your detolf to make room for your 1/4 figures?

Also, great artworks, man. :clap

Nope...my clips are very fine. ;)
Maglor was talking about _Eamon_ cape clips, which ARE in the wrong position, just take a look at his pictures.

Maglor was talking about _Eamon_ cape clips, which ARE in the wrong position, just take a look at his pictures.

Ack! Sorry for mixing thing up, brother! :) :peace

But yeah -- did you do the magnets adjustment? I mean, those magnets under the rubber suit?

Thanks man!

Compared to that other picture it looks like they are in the right direction, but should be swapped with each other (left to right). Look at the curvature of the clips in your pics compared to the real pic. The curve on the clip should match the curve of the cowl. Or that's how it looks in the real pic.

oooooh the clips on Batman??!! I was being a dumbass there sorry.
I will change them straight away.
Thanks for the heads up Manglor and HeubertMichael!

Loving the pics cap70!!

OSB has finally got his 1st batch :panic::panic: going out on first come first serve, ordered mine on 2 aug day 1/2 Of it going up on his site....can't wait any longer:explode: lol

I know this is probably a bit off topic, but I have to release some frustration with Enterbay here. I pre-ordered my 1/4Batman on the first day it was available (back in August). To this day, I still haven't received the figure.

In late August, I received a package from Enterbay. At first I thought it was Batman. But something was wrong, because the box was way too small. I opened it up and of course, it was a 1/6 Bruce Lee statue that I did not order. I emailed them about this the same day but never got a reply back. I wasn't about to pay out of my own pocket to ship the Bruce Lee back to them, when it's their error.

Finally, this morning I received an email from them claiming that I've already received my "Batman" and that they have proof of it......I don't think I will ever buy from them again. What a nightmare.

oooooh the clips on Batman??!! I was being a dumbass there sorry.
I will change them straight away.
Thanks for the heads up Manglor and HeubertMichael!

Loving the pics cap70!!

Why do you keep calling me Manglor? :gah: :lol

I know this is probably a bit off topic, but I have to release some frustration with Enterbay here. I pre-ordered my 1/4Batman on the first day it was available (back in August). To this day, I still haven't received the figure.

In late August, I received a package from Enterbay. At first I thought it was Batman. But something was wrong, because the box was way too small. I opened it up and of course, it was a 1/6 Bruce Lee statue that I did not order. I emailed them about this the same day but never got a reply back. I wasn't about to pay out of my own pocket to ship the Bruce Lee back to them, when it's their error.

Finally, this morning I received an email from them claiming that I've already received my "Batman" and that they have proof of it......I don't think I will ever buy from them again. What a nightmare.

Wow, there are no words to describe how screwed up that is. I will never order from Enterbay themselves.

what the......:slap:horror:gah:
can you show us what kind of proof EB sent you?
I know their CS sucks, but to do this kind of thing to their customers....
I simply can't believe it:thud:

what the......:slap:horror:gah:
can you show us what kind of proof EB sent you?
I know their CS sucks, but to do this kind of thing to their customers....
I simply can't believe it:thud:

I'm still waiting on this so-called "proof" from them. They said they'll email it to me. I'm assuming their "proof" is just a post office confirmation that shows I received the package (Bruce Lee instead of BBatman) from them.

The concern here is that they're not owning up to a mistake that was made on their end. Not replying to emails sure doesn't make this any easier either.

Back