ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
47622_o.gif

That's the first time I ever noticed the Joker backing up away from him! :horror

He's like, "OH SNAP!"

Never got mine today :( stupid UPS, the tracking said it would be delivered today as well, strange. Hope all is well.

Nice Mod Mags.
Personally, I'm quite happy with mine so no mod necessary except for the gauntlet gloss and sock bulge mod, lol.

@Maglor's youtube post:

Also as a general question to all, for those of you who modify your figures - do you ever feel that it hurts the value for re-sale (if you ever choose to)? It just seems like later on down the road, you will have to put a modification disclaimer. I would assume that potential buyers would prefer things to remain original even despite how they look may or may not be improved with a modification.

The thing is, when I buy a figure, I dont really think about eventually selling it to someone else. When I buy a figure, I buy it for me. So if there is something that really bugs me about a figure, I will mod it cause its my figure, not because the next person wont like what I did.
If I eventually sell the figure, i dont care if I have to take a hit on its value, I'm selling it cause I feel like I dont have to have that figure anymore.

Nice Mod Mags.
Personally, I'm quite happy with mine so no mod necessary except for the gauntlet gloss and sock bulge mod, lol.

The thing is, when I buy a figure, I dont really think about eventually selling it to someone else. When I buy a figure, I buy it for me. So if there is something that really bugs me about a figure, I will mod it cause its my figure, not because the next person wont like what I did.
If I eventually sell the figure, i dont care if I have to take a hit on its value, I'm selling it cause I feel like I dont have to have that figure anymore.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

I only make modifications that are either reversible, harmless, and/or cheap. I'll put a twist tie around the collar of a leather jacket for the lapels to sit right. If I have extra cape clips that I got for cheap, I'll cut the pegs off of them and stick em on and store the originals in the box. For my original V1 Joker I bought an extra grey coat and cut it up so it didn't make him look bulky with the purple over coat on.

If it alters the figure or I have to slice and dice by cutting it up then that's a no go. Not because of resell potential (I've RARELY sold any of my collection) but because I just don't feel comfortable carving up an expensive collectible. I keep it as close to the original and as close to mint/box fresh as possible.

I only make modifications that are either reversible, harmless, and/or cheap. I'll put a twist tie around the collar of a leather jacket for the lapels to sit right. If I have extra cape clips that I got for cheap, I'll cut the pegs off of them and stick em on and store the originals in the box. For my original V1 Joker I bought an extra grey coat and cut it up so it didn't make him look bulky with the purple over coat on.

If it alters the figure or I have to slice and dice by cutting it up then that's a no go. Not because of resell potential (I've RARELY sold any of my collection) but because I just don't feel comfortable carving up an expensive collectible. I keep it as close to the original and as close to mint/box fresh as possible.

Are you not initiated brother.

I mewely adowptehd da mod. Others here were bowrn in et, molded by et.

Ok, so what's the overall pick between Enterbay's Batman and the Joker?

Batman > Joker?

No, not yet, that just seems to be the consensus.

If you can only buy one I'd look at the different threads and decide for yourself. Some people really love the Joker figure, you might too.

Back