ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats dude, i'm glad you finally got it! This and Arnie are two of my favorite pieces.
Thanks man! They are my two favourite pieces! :yess:

Tempted to sell the 1:6 versions of arnie and bats to help pay for some stuff over Christmas. I actually have the very first begins suit they did as well. And I'm considering gettin rid of the DX02 as well. Should make a few quid!

Despite my QC issues, i still can't get over how awesome this thing actually is in person. i have him perched on top of a DVD rack by the side of my Tv with his cape draped over the sides and it just blows me away. Glad i managed to twist his arm back to normal so i didn't need to return it :yess:

Well I definitely don't have access to an airbrush. :lol

Rorywan had success with a brush for the clear coat on the gauntlets. And I've been told that if you use the right brushes with watered down paint you don't leave brush strokes. That's the plan for the cowls.

:lecture
As long as you use water based acrylics there is no need for an airbrush.
I gave the head one coat to test how it looked, but not sure if I should go more matte, I will post some pics when I get a chance.

Just use a soft flat brush and water based matte varnish. It smooths out completely itself, just apply one coat, then don't touch it until it's dry.

Final pics of the mod:
IMG_3973.jpg

These pictures are completely raw and untouched. What you see in the pics is what I see on the shelf.

I'll stop now. :wave

:clap
Looks excellent Mags and the video was a great idea. Personally I completely agree with you about the crotch and the belly,
one of the first things I did when I got the set was stick some foam in it's groin, I must tackle the belly shortly.

Just FYI, Discount Comic Book Service got back to me and is giving a November 21 shipping estimate. $331.95 shipped. Not too shabby.

Just FYI, Discount Comic Book Service got back to me and is giving a November 21 shipping estimate. $331.95 shipped. Not too shabby.

Just am AMAZING low price..when you get Bats in person the value of this will stun you- like $75 more than 1/6 HT figure but twice the impact...

I don't understand why you guys are so fixated on the stomach when the chest was always the thing that stood to be as being a little flat.

Though saying that, I can see that the stomach area does look better now.

that is a good price but I have to question their reliability. There are products on their page that hav been out for months and they're still listed as Pre-Order and not "in-stock"...that just seems weird to me.

Awesome price... do they ship oversea??? if they do, what are usually their shipping rates and do they use USPS?
honestly not trying to be rude but if you just actually search the site you'll find at least some of your answers. it's not that hard to look and find :slap:

Shipping:

How do you ship orders and determine shipping prices?
You have a choice between United States Postal Service or UPS for domestic shipping. Orders shipped internationally will go by the US Postal Service. Our shopping cart software tries to minimize the postage cost, based on the weight and sizes of the items you've ordered, as well as where you're having them shipped. A small handling fee is applied to cover our cost in packing and shipping.

Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship internationally! Our shopping cart is configured to compute the shipping prices accurately for international orders. The rates our website quotes cover the actual delivery of the package from our warehouse to your country. Any additional fees or rates your particular country may charge upon arrival do not go to us, so they'll have to be your responsibility.

Last edited:
honestly not trying to be rude but if you just actually search the site you'll find at least some of your answers. it's not that hard to look and find :slap:

But you're being rude anyway :lol

Thanks for the info though..

So this site isn't really that good?

Glad some of you OSBrs got the Bats ok, only skimmed last few pages, some of you have a few QC issues?

Jokers are coming next week so will be mad again for 48hrs!

But you're being rude anyway :lol

Thanks for the info though..

So this site isn't really that good?

I understand it could come off that way but that really wasn't my intent. Just figure that you'd find the answers to your questions faster by searching the site for what you're looking for than waiting and checking back to see if someone answered for you. of course I did reply b/c I'd figure I'd help you out if you just didn't see it on the site but most retailer sites have "FAQ" or "order Info" or "Help" things like that to which they tell you about their shipping methods and sometimes give prices. usually shipping prices can also be gotten by just adding the item to your cart then going into the check out process but not completing it in order to see the shipping price.

anyway idk if the site is any good. just seems questionable that pieces like HT Iron MK2 Armor Unleashed for example is still a PO as well as some of their SS products that have been out for months, yet they say on their site that they update it everyday :dunno doesn't seem right to me

Back