ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From OSR FB page:

427560_345516135522926_798934870_n.jpg

555518_345516148856258_715653643_n.jpg

318697_345516168856256_109234546_n.jpg

391254_345516265522913_426525836_n.jpg

WOW this set photos make me back to the game.

To be fair, you have to compare EB's BW sculpt to him in TDK because his character is more determined and focused for the most part. HT BW sculpt in TDKR is more frail and broken looking in TDKR. These sculptors are looking to capture expression and it's not just having them smile or grin or stare blankly.

Hats off to both companies, they have a distinctive look uniquely to their sculpts. HT's paint apps give them more glossy look. I'm not sure why though. It's pretty much like they blew up the 1/6 version into 1/4 with some sculpting modifications and reused the same paints and material. It feels like those 1/100 into 1/60 gundam models that aren't sophisticated. I get that kind of a feeling from the HT figure because there's already an existing figure.

I had asked Bill in an interview why he did away with movable eyes from Bruce Lee and announced they wont me doing movable eyes anymore. He said because it kills the realism, so unless they can develop something which wont, they will not have moving eyes in any of their future products

In light of the reasoning behind that decision its a pity they still insisted on a decidedly realism-killing - not to mention pointless and ineffective - seperated head and neck on the T-800.

Ok so the one weak link in the set, for me personally, was the Bruce Wayne sculpt. But those latest pics have me thinking it's one of the best BW's ever seen.

Yet again in hand, real shots are a shed load better than the official shots, imo.

This is absolutely perfect. I prefer it to the hot toys 1:4 TDKR in fact. And I love that figure.

For me Enterbay has completely nailed it in every aspect. And it looks like it should cost $400. Each of the 3 mouthpieces are PERFECT, which hasn't been the case in previous Nolan bats figures, if you catch my drift.

Also the belt can be lowered - yay!

Easily one of the best collectibles ever.

Gentlemen, this is what it's all about! :1-1:

Does everyone concern about glossy cowl?

Now I need to see full body shot with bruce wayne head.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Way to follow up your preceding post!

:lol

I had asked Bill in an interview why he did away with movable eyes from Bruce Lee and announced they wont me doing movable eyes anymore. He said because it kills the realism, so unless they can develop something which wont, they will not have moving eyes in any of their future products

So to compensate they give us 3 cowls, pretty amazing.

Does everyone concern about glossy cowl?

Now I need to see full body shot with bruce wayne head.

Cowl doesn't seem glossy at all. You can produce the same glossy look with HT cowls in 1/6 format. There are a lot of lights pointing around that arena on top of the detolf lights being directly on top of it? C'mon.

Good lord!
I keep trying to talk myself out of this. Im perfectly fine with my HT begins bats. It's one of my favorite figure and I've sold the few PF except for two and made a vow to stick to 1/6.
I'm failing miserably.

This is my predicament exactly :slap

But after these last few pics, seeing the belt and cape futzed properly...I don't think I can resist. :gah:

Be warned. Once you go 1/4 scale your 1/6 figures become bathtub toys.

Have to disagree here. I've been collecting PF's and 1:6 figs for 6 years and I still enjoy buying and admiring my 1:6 figures as much as the bigger scaled stuff. Everyone is different though. I just make sure the different scales are kept separate from each other.

Back