ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be warned. Once you go 1/4 scale your 1/6 figures become bathtub toys.

:lol

Nah, but it does change a bit. I look to 1:4 now to represent my favourite films, such as Batman and Terminator, then to 1:6 for other stuff like video game figures or figures with vehicles, eg Batman and his Batpod. There's room for both!

I highly doubt i will buy anymore 1/6 scale after the dark knigh collectibles. The only reason im buying the 1/6 tdkr figures is to go with the 1/6 scale vehicles. Other then that im going all 1/4 they just look to awesome

1/6 scale ain't going anywhere anytime soon. It been around forever and obviously the most preferred of scales.

If done properly (eg. Some Sideshow and T2 EB) 1/4 could easily replace my entire 1/6 collection. We just gotten there yet. It'll take years for that to happen.

1/4 scale are big boys toys. Gonna seperate the men from the boys.

Nope we are all still kidults. The person who collects 1/6 is still exactly the same amount of man child as the one who collects 1/4 in my book:lol. I'm actually considering just selling all of my 1/6 figures and shifting comlpletly over to 1/4. I just already see how much my 1/4 t-800 stands out in the collection. I guess if I could afford to collect both (I can't) I totally would, but when it comes down to it the 1/4 figures are just simply amazing.

The belt can be lowered ? Awesome ! I was afraid it was attached to the body, good news indeed !

I also can't wait to see someone review it !

Why is there Joker in customer hands photos and not Batman ?

No one had bought Batman at Ani con ? Or it wasn't in sale ?

Last edited:
The belt can be lowered ? Awesome ! I was afraid it was attached to the body, good news indeed !

I also can't wait to see someone review it !

Why is there Joker in customer hands photos and not Batman ?

No one had bought Batman at Animecon ? Or it wasn't in sale ?

441d4168.jpg

Soon all will be answered :D

This is my predicament exactly :slap

But after these last few pics, seeing the belt and cape futzed properly...I don't think I can resist. :gah:

I'm trying my best to stay out of the 1:4 line, because it's way over my budget. But after all these recent pics I'm thinking about selling 2-3 HT figs to get this one. He looks absolutely perfect. :thud:

Yup, I'm almost certain I'll cave in when this goes on pre-order on enterbay site.
Im rounding of a couple of figures already to sell.
My thing is if you're gonna regret if you pass on the the figure, then it's a must have.

Oh the excitement when you click 'submit order' for something you're hesitant about...and that annoying twang of buyers remorse that hits straight away.

I haven't ordered...just saying.

Oh the excitement when you click 'submit order' for something you're hesitant about...and that annoying twang of buyers remorse that hits straight away.

Yeah...this happened to me with the EB MIB figures. Fortunately I was able to get a refund. I can't see that happening with this, though.

I hope there will be no mistake with Batman like there was with MIB figures.... O_O

For 400 $ I want a product of quality.

I'm dying to see if I can get this somewhere else and maybe wait an extra month at the most. I really don't wanna order directly through EB.

Once you go 1/4, you aint' goin' back.

Its really more about the subject matter for me and that its a poseable action figure. If it looks good I'm interested, no matter the scale.

Having said that I'm banking on poseable action figures never going bigger than 1:4 scale. 1:2 scale would be taking the piss.

Last edited:
Back