ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you go 1/4, you aint' goin' back.

Nah, loads of people have just one 1/4 :lol

I think when it comes to the typical HT/EB movie licensed stuff, i'm going to agree. I don't see much point in a 1/6 terminator when i have a vastly superior 1/4 version. Same goes for joker and bats. Might even sell my HT 1/6 batman license stuff since the 1/4 stuff is making them kind of redundant.

EB actually had 2 batman on display:

still not 100% sure about this one...preordered the HT one though....
IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

[]https://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/starsaber888/IMG_4834.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_4823.jpg

[]https://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/starsaber888/IMG_4830.jpg[/IMG]

Did they just make a new BW sculpt over night? What are some of these shots showing five different sculpts?

I can't make up my mind on the likeness anymore.

r6BUw.gif

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

I can't understand how you can not be sure about this one and proceed with ordering HT's gigantic 1/6 looking figure. I guess to each their own

This picture looks really weird.

IMG_4830.jpg

What the hell is going on with Batman's arm!? :lol
I think that's a double jointed elbow.

I attached a picture from past pages.
see the Batman's thigh. It feels like the body under the suit not matching properly. When his leg move forward, there's something weird about his thigh.
Still, I'll be getting this. too awesome to pass:yess:

This picture looks really weird.

IMG_4830.jpg

What the hell is going on with Batman's arm!? :lol

Double jointed, you can get the same problem with the 1/4 T-800. But then you can also easily fix it too by just bending one of the double joints rather then both.

A 1/4 scale set of Nolan Universe Bats figures and I don't need to get any other scale... I'll gladly mix, match or buy both HT and EB...:) So far what I've seen is great from both companies! Once I have both in hand I can really tell, but I love my 1/4 scale Arnie T-800...I hope other 1/4 scale properties follow like Pirates, and Marvel....

I wonder if its possible to fit the Enterbay headsculpt in the 1/4 HT TDKR figure?

Last edited:
I wouldn't even pose this fig if I got it, I would be too worried about that rubber doing some weird stuff over time when posed. The simple, museum pose would be fine for me.

I wouldn't even pose this fig if I got it, I would be too worried about that rubber doing some weird stuff over time when posed. The simple, museum pose would be fine for me.

Same. The design of the suit and cowl are so imposing compared to the DK/DKR suit that i dont think some dynamic pose is really needed. Might use the hand sculp that holds the cape, but that's about it.

Back