ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should not be available by SSC. EB has apparently struck a deal to have their stuff distributed by Diamond in the U.S. So, probably will still be available from various online e-tailers.

Sounds reasonably promising. . .odd they would make it possible without damage, but difficult enough that it isn't clear or intuitive how to get it done.

Plus there's no way that HT will allow SS to sell EB's stuff, considering their history and all :lol

I'm a bigger fan of HT's Bale heads, but right now, EB's faceplates are blowing HT's out of the water (well, at least the neutral one, since HT hasn't even friggin' shown the other two). HT's definitely got the better overall package, but, as of right now, EB could certainly beat them in the likeness department. If you ask me, I think they should quit competing. Screw Enterbay x Kotobukiya, or Enterbay x Medicom; do Enterbay x Hot Toys, and we could probably wind up with some incredible collectibles. :lecture
Fire and water wouldnt mix... unless there is some petroleum on the water layer...

Wait, nevermind, Howard can just buy Enterbay. There's your petroleum. I'm sure that Bill would be perfectly satisfied with all of the extra Ferraris he can buy. :lecture

I'm a bigger fan of HT's Bale heads, but right now, EB's faceplates are blowing HT's out of the water (well, at least the neutral one, since HT hasn't even friggin' shown the other two). HT's definitely got the better overall package, but, as of right now, EB could certainly beat them in the likeness department. If you ask me, I think they should quit competing. Screw Enterbay x Kotobukiya, or Enterbay x Medicom; do Enterbay x Hot Toys, and we could probably wind up with some incredible collectibles. :lecture

Too much talent and ego thrown in the mix. Prolly wouldn't happen.

So techinically HT can sue EB's ass for copying the changeable faceplate even though they don't put the gimmick on their selling campaign?

Damn, if HT wins and makes EB stop their production of Batman, the currently released ones could end up being very rare and coveted, as the only ones with the interchange able faceplates.

I'm still trying to figure out where is the official statement saying that it has changeable mouth pieces ?
Or a photo showing it with the cowl and the mouth piece detached proving that they are changeable....

I'm still trying to figure out where is the official statement saying that it has changeable mouth pieces ?
Or a photo showing it with the cowl and the mouth piece detached proving that they are changeable....

Its been said a few pages back from those who already got their's. I dont think they will issue any official statement if it will ensure HT sueing them later :lol

will BBTS or OSB give you the exclusive items by ordering from them?
my seller offered to handcarry Batman and joker for me for around $1070 in total. If I accept,I'll have those 2 in a week from now :panic:

So techinically HT can sue EB's ass for copying the changeable faceplate even though they don't put the gimmick on their selling campaign?

Damn, if HT wins and makes EB stop their production of Batman, the currently released ones could end up being very rare and coveted, as the only ones with the interchange able faceplates.

If that's the case, I might just buy a few of these guys. Of course, if HT happens to get an anonymous tip about their competitors once these guys have shipped...:lol

will BBTS or OSB give you the exclusive items by ordering from them?
my seller offered to handcarry Batman and joker for me for around $1070 in total. If I accept,I'll have those 2 in a week from now :panic:

Exclusives are usually from the Toy Fairs (Anicom and a few others in China) from previous releases. Dunno bout Batman though.

If that's the case, I might just buy a few of these guys. Of course, if HT happens to get an anonymous tip about their competitors once these guys have shipped...:lol

HT prolly already have asked one of their guys to buy 1 from EB stand to dissect the figure man.:lol

If they are planning to take appropriate action it'll be sooner than later.

Hmmm...my pride, or money? I've already expressed my distaste for Bill, but if what you said might happen, maybe the latter might be the better course of action. If HT does nothing, what the hell? At least I get a pretty nice figure out of it. :lol

Guys, just wait a little bit more! Don't buy from ebay scalpers for ridiculous prices. At least wait for Enterbay official website to launch this figures. It's up to you of course but it's pretty much clear that they will go much cheaper than ebay offers at the moment.
Some numbers looks just outrageous! $1070 for a pair?... Really?

Guys, just wait a little bit more! Don't buy from ebay scalpers for ridiculous prices. At least wait for Enterbay official website to launch this figures. It's up to you of course but it's pretty much clear that they will go much cheaper than ebay offers at the moment.
Some numbers looks just outrageous! $1070 for a pair?... Really?

I bought mine from my friend for $500. Kinda pricy, but you get it faster since he'll be hand carrying it and its the exclusive version (even though I wont be using the buckle).

I'm sooo looking forward to your pics of this beast, sined. Your photos of the t800 EB is by far the best from what I have seen so far :rock

the problem with handcarry is when you want to return it to EB if you find a defect.... and of course a little bit pricey.

Back