ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Leonidas body, Sarah Connor, and original HT Batman Begins figure. None are showing any signs of degradation. Just be wary of your poses and you shouldn't lose any sleep.

You know how it is, one bad egg spoils the bunch.

You do realize you basically flipped a coin and got lucky? Aside from the original Batman and for some odd reason Leonidas it seems like the rest of the rubber heavy figures are time bombs and only every now and then are you so lucky as to preserve them.

Tangent I know, but I believe that the Appleseed figures somehow escaped the curse as well.

Tangent I know, but I believe that the Appleseed figures somehow escaped the curse as well.

I have the first release medicom big boss figure, croc cap version, and that has a very rubber like undersuit, and that's fine. But there are some real horror stories out there about some figures. Batman in particular. I've avoided rubber bodies so far, but i've missed out on some great figs because of it, like hot toys helboy. How is that holding up now a days?

Yeah seems like those are just fine too. It's really weird how this rubber stuff works. I'm not sure if the Medicom Hei uses rubber or just fake leather, but I constantly pose him in extreme poses and have yet to have any issues.

Yeah seems like those are just fine too. It's really weird how this rubber stuff works. I'm not sure if the Medicom Hei uses rubber or just fake leather, but I constantly pose him in extreme poses and have yet to have any issues.

A lot of the time it's a chemical reaction between 2 materials. Hot toys comedian is a good example. The rubber of the body reacted to the rubber of the armour, and it made it oily and degrade. It's all a bit hit and miss. Still, it's a worry. But even the original keaton batman suit is deteriorating. It isn't a matter of if, its a matter of when. I'd just be gutted if i only got 2 years out of it. :thud:

I think it'll come down in price if you order it at BBTS.

My only concern is that they are boxing it with the metal belt attached and no plastic between them.

it is 449.99 on bbts

americanpsychoo.gif

it is 449.99 on bbts

americanpsychoo.gif

Product description reads the following....

PLEASE NOTE: The pricing on this preorder is preliminary. We expect it to go down slightly, but we do not have the final info yet so pricing could also go up slightly. Please preorder only if you are comfortable with the possible price change, you can always cancel the preorder later if needed.

enterbay should be less but not likely to ship asap and not sure if the Ex are included :(

So you're saying 'no' on the swappable mouth pieces? I can't believe how much conflicting information we're hearing about this. :gah:

Back