ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you're saying 'no' on the swappable mouth pieces? I can't believe how much conflicting information we're hearing about this. :gah:

yup unless u really prise it out , an u were that determine to swap :horror orry to confuse a-dev haha yes can swap fits so snug u need bend bottom of chin, dont want to be doing that too many times.

Last edited:
Wow! love the pics,want this & hot toys dark knight. The $800-900 price range is a bit too much(for me)I think. I am so torn over this. Way too many choices of figures & vehicles & sizes and comments on rubber breakdown etc... Still not sure what to do!!!!

Will sideshow be selling this and the joker?If not where is the best place to pick his up? im from canada.

Last edited:
hey guys sorry to confuss u lot haha, i unpack my Batman to try , does swap for sure, 100% ok
i not prise at the mouth instead bend the cowl at the chin, wooo :hi5:there is confussion cause there re no mention at all of face swap on the instruction sheet grrrrrr sorry guys :slap :D

Will sideshow be selling this and the joker?If not where is the best place to pick his up? im from canada.
Should not be available by SSC. EB has apparently struck a deal to have their stuff distributed by Diamond in the U.S. So, probably will still be available from various online e-tailers.

hey guys sorry to confuss u lot haha, i unpack my Batman to try , does swap for sure, 100% ok
i not prise at the mouth instead bend the cowl at the chin, wooo :hi5:there is confussion cause there re no mention at all of face swap on the instruction sheet grrrrrr sorry guys :slap :D
Sounds reasonably promising. . .odd they would make it possible without damage, but difficult enough that it isn't clear or intuitive how to get it done.

desisandy Could you please take a full body shot with Bruce Wayne head?

Thank you.

Is there glue behind the mouth or once you manipulate the cowl does it pop out easy?

89 Batman was also difficult to remove the mouth pieces.

jye it has magnets u really need to bend chin of cowl, but i recomend not too many times or the snug fit will be no more :lol:lol

I wonder if the lack of any instructions or information on the Enterbay face-swapping is due to a certain "competitor" having a patent on it? :lol

There will be a court battle, and then a book, and then a movie adaptation of the book about the court battle. Ken Jeong will portray Enterbay Bill. :lecture

I'm tempted to order this guy because of how great the cowl and mouth sculpts look.

I think they can make a better TDK suit than Hot Toys. :monkey1

I'm a bigger fan of HT's Bale heads, but right now, EB's faceplates are blowing HT's out of the water (well, at least the neutral one, since HT hasn't even friggin' shown the other two). HT's definitely got the better overall package, but, as of right now, EB could certainly beat them in the likeness department. If you ask me, I think they should quit competing. Screw Enterbay x Kotobukiya, or Enterbay x Medicom; do Enterbay x Hot Toys, and we could probably wind up with some incredible collectibles. :lecture

Back