ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Go ebay and buy. We sold out. No more already, sorry." - EB 2013

Sums it up in a nutshell. To be honest I want to be able to fix the peg just because I am OCD about that sort of stuff. However I am now realizing that the good ankle I have has such a limited range of motion that its almost better that it is broken off! Much better for posing.... I just want a replacement peg to fix it one day... or just know I am able to fix it when I want.

Right now my joker is placed inside a display case probably never to be touched like most of my figures when they end up in their respective display locations.

Does anyone have any repair suggestions? I am sure this has happened to Hot Toys figures frequently. Basically the foot peg is snapped and unable to be glued. Is there something people suggest to temporarily fix it?

Can you take a pic of the break? I might be able to offer some suggestion for fixing it

I asked for any help, whether it be replacement or repair. They just flat out said that have no inventory or ability to do so.

Does anyone have any repair suggestions? I am sure this has happened to Hot Toys figures frequently. Basically the foot peg is snapped and unable to be glued. Is there something people suggest to temporarily fix it?

Got a picture of the break?

Sums it up in a nutshell. To be honest I want to be able to fix the peg just because I am OCD about that sort of stuff. However I am now realizing that the good ankle I have has such a limited range of motion that its almost better that it is broken off! Much better for posing.... I just want a replacement peg to fix it one day... or just know I am able to fix it when I want.

Right now my joker is placed inside a display case probably never to be touched like most of my figures when they end up in their respective display locations.

There is a body on an ebay right now. That is only if u want a perfect replacement, instead of fixing the thing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-1...9493?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aeeb42305

Here are the images of the broken foot. Just to update everyone Enterbay has responded again to my email asking for pics. I will send along these and see where I get with them.

8527681183_51e1c65dfa_k.jpg

8528794938_e275c442cf_k.jpg

8528795078_f58fae78de_k.jpg

8527681699_54b7f3288d_k.jpg

If they don't replace it for you, here's what I would do. Take some relatively strong wire and insert it in the hole at the ankle where the peg broke. Glue that wire in there with some gorilla glue. Then, insert the remaing bit of wire sticking out from the ankle into the hole where peg is broken in the shoe. Actually I would do in the reverse. First the shoe then attach the shoe to the ankle.

If they don't replace it for you, here's what I would do. Take some relatively strong wire and insert it in the hole at the ankle where the peg broke. Glue that wire in there with some gorilla glue. Then, insert the remaing bit of wire sticking out from the ankle into the hole where peg is broken in the shoe. Actually I would do in the reverse. First the shoe then attach the shoe to the ankle.

Pretty much what I would do but I would try pull the peg out of the shoe first. Then it will be easier for you to line up the peg and where it attaches to the ankle. I would use something stronger than a wire like a small diameter plastic screw or nail through the peg with glue like suggested and into the hole in the ankle since it is hollow. Those would be stronger reinforcement options for that peg than just a stong wire.

Thanks for all of the advice, I will get some gorilla glue to get it all done right. Any suggestions on how to carefully remove the peg from the foot?

warm the shoes with a hairdryer then it will be very soft use a screwdriver to pullout the peg inside ;)

What's with the enterbay body?! Notice how it's got an s-curve to it. Are all enterbay bodies like that? I have the enterbay joker and I stripped all the clothes off to iron every wrinkle out. The naked body looks crooked and cheap. By the way, I'm selling mine if anyone is interested. It's mint and the accessories save for the machine gun have never left the box. I have the exclusive with the joker mask and socks. Mine has no quality control issues.

My advise would be to sell the damn thing at a loss and wait for HT version and/or get another DX11 if you havent already.

I would imagine it would be a huge loss, I no offense to jra81984 but there is no way in hell I would buy it. You would be lucky to get $100 for it. It's broken, people won't buy broken things for high or even close to normal prices unless they are very rare like an Arnie Kim hand made GOD figure I saw that sold for over $1200 with a broken shoe and chipped neck.

I agree with the others just try and fix it.

Good luck!

Now having EB'd Batman, I'm definitely getting this when I save some more cash.

i can cast you an all new piece if you want, i only ask that you pay for cost of materials and shipping $10 for all of it. pm me if you're interested. :)

Very kind of you Zach! :clap I'd totally take that offer of I was in the same position

Back