ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from modelzone here in the uk. They just emailed back and said it will be no problem to exhange the base on mine :) I was lucky with the paint seems fine, I have no plans to paw the face anyway lool Definitely a stunning figure once you mess about with it a bit before displaying. Eagerly awaiting the second batsuit now...

Mold line: man, I was always wondering about that, but couldn't pin it down. I've seen pics where there isn't any such mold line on the head sculpt and the hair is actually a bright green and it looks great. Any way to get rid of it without ruining the sculpt further?

What kind of paint did you use and what kind of sealer? Man, that looks way better!! Great work. Any tips on how to touch it up, technique-wise?

Last edited:
Great work! So real! EB Joker is really worth buy....mine just arrived yesterday. Got with a great bargain and darn! The legend is awesome! Cant wait to pair with Batman TDKR 1/4 produced by next door.

Congrats to all the people that picked this figure up recently. Its a great representation of the character. Sorry to keep spamming the thread with all these pictures but I have been futzing the hair on my MRM custom and messing around with different poses suit the mob meeting. Zach should be so proud of the work he did on this. Its so lifelike. This has now taken the Battle Damaged T800's spot as my favourite in my collection.

Is it me or is the space between his eyes and temple enormous? Looks like someone has widened his face without thinking about the impact on his eyes.

At first I did kind of think that but if you see pictures of heath as the joker he has no hair coming down in front of his ears so I think it appears like that. I think if that were the case the likeness would be thrown off quite a bit and to my eyes its pretty darn close. Take a look at the pic below.

They replied to my email regarding the broken foot peg.... they replied saying that it will be a charge to get parts / repairs done because I did not purchase from them directly... we will see what they require for cost.

They replied to my email regarding the broken foot peg.... they replied saying that it will be a charge to get parts / repairs done because I did not purchase from them directly... we will see what they require for cost.

i saw it says that on the back of the sleeve which i found to be pretty lame. it's not like these other vendors are making the figure for them, enterbay should be responsible for every figure that they produce including the ones sold by other vendors and not charge anyone for repairs or replacements.

Totally agree. My second one had a sticky head, rubbish tie and a terrible coat. I expect them to sort it even though it was bought from OSB. It's not fair on the vendor either as it doesn't give them a good rep.

img1080yd.jpg

Awesome man! this looks great!

Back