ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a response from Enterbay Customer Service regarding my broken foot peg:

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your mail and sorry for the late reply, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have with your joker figure, but unfortunately the items has already completed sold out therefore I'm afraid we don't have any extra parts for replacement and exchange, maybe you should try your luck on eBay.

Thank you again for choosing ENTERBAY's product!"

Really try ebay!? What kind of company doesn't keep extra stock for incidents such as this? The part I am looking for is probably sitting in massive bins, its the most generic part you could need and I guarantee they use it on different figures as well. I am definitely not thrilled about this. I can try to do the repair myself... but where can I get a peg that would match or even be comparable?

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your mail and sorry for the late reply, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have with your joker figure, but unfortunately the items has already completed sold out therefore I'm afraid we don't have any extra parts for replacement and exchange, maybe you should try your luck on eBay.

Really try ebay!? What kind of company doesn't keep extra stock for incidents such as this?

Well that is Enterbay for you. :rolleyes:

The part I am looking for is probably sitting in massive bins, its the most generic part you could need and I guarantee they use it on different figures as well. I am definitely not thrilled about this. I can try to do the repair myself... but where can I get a peg that would match or even be comparable?

You won't be able to get foot pegs on their own because the pegs are part of the body. You will either have to get a whole new body or fix it your self.

Good luck!

:pray:

Disgusting response from EB. I'm extremely worried because Wai man sent mine back in November I've had no updates at all.

About the pics, sorry about that but if I lower the res and size they look like absolute crap.

What a ****ty response man, say what you like about SS but they have a top notch customer service dept. People should boycott enterbay FB page.

What a ****ty response man, say what you like about SS but they have a top notch customer service dept. People should boycott enterbay FB page.

Thats my next move. My next play is to try to get on the phone with them (if they have english speaking phone reps?) and try to work it out. I never heard of a company not keeping extra stock on hand for situations like these.

dsc02770bw2.jpg

I better get my batman stand back from them (via wai man) hopefully since he's an official dealer they actually send the replacements out, otherwise i'm going to be incredibly pissed off. I'd have rather kept the scratched base then not have one at all.

Tell that to the ppl who've been getting lied to and given BS excuses by Sideshows CS dept over int the DX12 thread

Last edited:

"Dear customer,

Really try ebay!? What kind of company doesn't keep extra stock for incidents such as this? The part I am looking for is probably sitting in massive bins, its the most generic part you could need and I guarantee they use it on different figures as well. I am definitely not thrilled about this. I can try to do the repair myself... but where can I get a peg that would match or even be comparable?

Wow... that was mind-blowlingly bad. Inexcusable for such a response. Like i said, the EB Store has the best service. I've taken products i've bought for a year or two before to them, and they still fix it for me for FREE. The overseas customer service is horrible and i wouldn't blame you for never buying their stuff again.

Which is a shame... their local service gets a 10/10, overseas service 3/10.

"Dear customer,

Wow.

Thats really ****ed up and unprofessional at all. :slap You should post it up on the FB so that others buying EB are aware of what they might deal with when buying EB stuffs.:mad:

I dont think their priorities are to stay in the business for a long time then. At least HT is slightly better when it comes to CS, and also try to maintain their brand image. You hear **** like this, and then you see the owner flaunts and take pics of his ferrari and post em on FB. :monkey4

Like i said, the EB Store has the best service. I've taken products i've bought for a year or two before to them, and they still fix it for me for FREE. The overseas customer service is horrible and i wouldn't blame you for never buying their stuff again.

Which is a shame... their local service gets a 10/10, overseas service 3/10.

Wow there is an actual Enterbay store that fixes things I never knew that!

:eek

Maybe people that have problems with Enterbay should ship their items to them.:rolleyes2

Last edited:
Not sure if serious... i dont really understand unfunny sarcasm.

Well I think it would be a good idea but I doubt the store would accept or fix faulty Enterbay products for people outside where you live.

So yes I am being sarcastic because it is wishful thinking. Do you understand now?

Hey did the person with the broken foot peg ask Enterbay for repairs or just a replacement part?^_^

I asked for any help, whether it be replacement or repair. They just flat out said that have no inventory or ability to do so.

Does anyone have any repair suggestions? I am sure this has happened to Hot Toys figures frequently. Basically the foot peg is snapped and unable to be glued. Is there something people suggest to temporarily fix it?

Back