ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MRM,i kinda of figured it was you who made it cause it has your style of design!I didn't mean anything insulting by it and the reason i asked was because i wanted to know if you had this in different angles as well as lighting.Did you sculpt this from the ground up or did you just remod a EB sculpt?In those PICS. that you posted the figure looks INCREDIBLE!Looks nothing like the one in the previous PICS.,how come?Did you do something different with that sculpt?^_^

I never realized how chubby the Joker's face looked until this thread. He's got some jowls on him.

i made them.

DSCN6417_zps886750a8.jpg

DSCN6415_zpsa003ca1b.jpg

:horror HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!!!

Dude, that is impressive. Amazing job Zach. I literally thought this was a picture of the real Heath.

Holy hell that is the most realistic hair I have ever seen on a figure. How the hell did you do it? :eek

Enterbay really are awful. I sent my figure back to Wai Man at onesixthbruce in November to send back to enterbay and we've had zero response from them. They've told people they don't have any spare parts so why is my figure not back with me yet. Pissed off doesn't begin to describe how I feel.

Hey Ash,couldn't Wai Man just issue you a refund being that you purchased the figure through him or at the very least store credit?^_^

I'm selling mine, if you're interested. It's the exclusive with the joker mask and the joker socks. There are no quality control issues with my joker. I took all the clothes off to check the body and the body had nothing wrong with it. The legs are the same length. Before I put the clothes back on, I carefully ironed them by putting a white cloth between the iron and every bit of clothing. In other words, I was able to get all of the wrinkles out that inevitably comes from the figure sitting in the box. I switched out the hands so that he can be in that iconic pose in which he is facing batman on the batpod saying to himself "come on and hit me, hit me" with the machine gun in his left hand and his right hand clenched in a fist. All the other accessories are in the box and have been untouched. The head sculpt and white and red face paint are perfect. I can email pics if you want. I paid a hefty price for him: $500, so that's what I'm selling him for. Again, if you want a flawless Joker, get in touch with me. My ebay profile is 100% and I''ve sold figures on the forum Onesixthwarriors.com. One of my buyers resided in Austria of all places and he put me on the "best sellers list" because he couldn't believe how carefully I packaged his joker figure so that even though I mailed it from Canada, the figure and the box and all the accessories arrived in pristine condition.

It just makes me scratch my head when people ask for $400+ when I see it at my local store for $350 all day. I'm not sayin that people are over asking for it, but just question it's rarity since I can find it so easy.

Thanks for the offer fin but I actually already have another. I bought 2 of them but one of them has the MRM head so I'll be trying to sell the other one if it ever comes back.

In other words you use a hair straightener or styler. I am too scared to try because I am scared I will burn the clothes, because those Irons are so dam hot! :horror

Nevertheless, fantastic job! :clap

yes they're called flat irons and they get no hotter then a regular iron for clothing. plus human hair is waaaay more flammable then either of the coats he comes with, you'd have to hold the iron in one spot for a long time to damage anything which would be retarded to do.

Enterbay really are awful. I sent my figure back to Wai Man at onesixthbruce in November to send back to enterbay and we've had zero response from them. They've told people they don't have any spare parts so why is my figure not back with me yet. Pissed off doesn't begin to describe how I feel.

Yeah, going through the same thing with wai man with my batman stand. It's ridiculous. Unless it's replaced i now have an incomplete figure. Lame. Would have rather had a scratched stand then non at all. I was hoping wai would be able to sort it out given the fact he's an official enterbay dealer. But guess he's being taken for a ride just as much as everyone else. Hopefully he hears SOMETHING soon.

thanks guys. :)

DSCN6416_zpsf4ded14d.jpg

Jeebus that looks amazing! All Jokers should look like this -- rooted hair and dirty coat. 2 things I'm sorely missing on my DX11. Sorry if you've mentioned this before and if this sounds stupid but how do you make the coat look weathered like that?

My MRM Joker head is finally here, all i have left to do is put his head on his shoulders, so to speak :p The new likeness is AMAZING, the eyes, the hair, everything is heath ledger joker, a trully impressive difference. It's kinda shocking when i'm looking at the two heads side by side, how much the new one looks like heath. Now i can really say i have the ultimate Joker (in 1/4 scale, nonetheless).

Some quick pics before he's ready, i couldn't resist and had to share with you guys :)

LvrEJDg.jpg

NLyX31Y.jpg

8yaCao9.jpg

QAzum88.jpg

QrJ6efb.jpg

CLuwtmM.jpg

b6J3pKR.jpg

RNFhSz1.jpg

IiUyuv8.jpg

Back