ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made them.

DSCN6417_zps886750a8.jpg

DSCN6415_zpsa003ca1b.jpg

Uh... okay, then. So I know a lot of hyperbole gets thrown around here a lot. Best ever! Worst ever!

But this is the best Joker I've seen in 1/4 or 1/6. Ridiculous.

I still think the proportions of the body look a little odd, but the clothes, sculpt and hair are incredible.

I've definitely noticed from both owning MRM sculpts and from pictures here - they really suffer with harsh lighting, moreso than usual. No sculpts look good in bright lights or with flashes, but with MRM, it tends to pick up on the chalky aspect of his paint. But in normal lighting, or slightly darker, it is insanely realistic.

And mine for the new page, i haven't been this excited on a figure.. in a loong long time.

My MRM Joker head is finally here, all i have left to do is put his head on his shoulders, so to speak :p The new likeness is AMAZING, the eyes, the hair, everything is heath ledger joker, a trully impressive difference. It's kinda shocking when i'm looking at the two heads side by side, how much the new one looks like heath. Now i can really say i have the ultimate Joker (in 1/4 scale, nonetheless).

Some quick pics before he's ready, i couldn't resist and had to share with you guys :)

LvrEJDg.jpg

NLyX31Y.jpg

8yaCao9.jpg

QAzum88.jpg

QrJ6efb.jpg

CLuwtmM.jpg

b6J3pKR.jpg

RNFhSz1.jpg

IiUyuv8.jpg

Man, I'm soooo freaking tempted by this now.
Good gosh that looks amazing.
I have sworn though to stick to 1/6 cause I have no room but my god...that looks amazing!!!

Hmm i dont think this is MRMs work. He summoned Heath from the dead and took pictures of him since he appeared in full make up and costume.
In a way I am just glad the MRM head is sold out. Otherwise another $350 be gone lol
Oh shiet I just read your post above :slap
Jeezus why do you have to post pictured here... there is a reason why I avoid the custom section :slap
BTW to clarify I want in!!!!! Your hair implants skills have come so far and are now unmatched! Please add me to your interest list :pray:

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Finally, done :hi5:

So why do they call him "The Joker"?

I heard he wears make-up.

Make-up?

Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.

QCXWSX2.jpg

H2ZgtRU.jpg

QY0JE0L.jpg

g4NPGRv.jpg

7hTHpT5.jpg

vcSFRkM.jpg

9DchhF4.jpg

Qqft6g1.jpg

zaV6jSD.jpg

Last edited:
Viezure,those PICS look AWESOME!WOW!MRM did an INCREDIBLE job on that sculpt!I just don't get it how in some PICS.the sculpt looks a bit wide and PICS. like this it looks like Heath as JOker.GREAT WORK MRM!^_^

same reason why magazines and supermodels pick their makeup artists & photographer and pay them well. in the wrong hands and wrong lighting you loose the 3rd dimension - depth of the face and the end result is a flat 2-dimensional chubby face

depends on what size lens you're using on your camera. i've just got a crummy 18mm digital camera, which is really only good for family outing and taking drunken pics of friends to post on the facebook :lol

Awesome pics Viezure! if any pics show how great zach's work is, it's those! freaking incredible job man! :clap

depends on what size lens you're using on your camera. i've just got a crummy 18mm digital camera, which is really only good for family outing and taking drunken pics of friends to post on the facebook :lol

Hey now, those aren't crummy at all! it's those kinds of camera's that make the best kind of moments last forever :yess:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Few more :hi5:

Oh, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em?

8RGqpPi.jpg

EizyGgf.jpg

KZCnXkV.jpg

OXunCCM.jpg

2VjoFbD.jpg

Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

5QzYa0f.jpg

Back