ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys get the Hot Toys 2.0 Jokers yet? How do they compare sculpt-wise now that they can be viewed side by side.

Yeah I have the Joker 2.0 as well and IMO Enterbay's stock one destroys the Joker 2.0 stock one for both likeness and realism! :rock

Although Zachs (MRM) Joker 2.0 re-sculpt looks quite good from what I have seen so far.

i made them.

DSCN6415_zpsa003ca1b.jpg

Thats most impressive. Looks like one of those Hollywood statues...

This is truly a head worthy of being on display next to the EB batman! Just amazing work mrm.

I'll bet monkey is getting a lot of PM requests for a 1/6. Bet his box has been hitting the ceiling since that.

I'll bet monkey is getting a lot of PM requests for a 1/6. Bet his box has been hitting the ceiling since that.

Yeah I bet you are right. BTW have you seen his WIP 1/6th? It is really good IMO, it is amazing how sculpted eyes brings out a better likeness than the PERS one.

Can't wait for Zach to opens up a sales thread for it. :)

Right now I can get this guy for cheaper than the dx11, which seems crazy to me. I may have to make the step up in scale. Does he fit in a detolf?

Finally, done :hi5:
vcSFRkM.jpg

Maaan that looks amazing!! :clap Now I regret not buying it when I had the chance but the low-res promo pictures didn't really show how good it was and I didn't want to take a 350 dollars gamble. Is that paint job by MRM or is it yours?

Its MRM's. And hes taking order of that head now, I just put in an order for an unpainted one.

Cool, but do you know if the paint job above is done by MRM or someone else?

Edit: Or maybe that's what you mean, it's his paint job? :lol sorry.

Thanks, Dracula! That's MRM's paint and is really good, the eyes and everything look great.

I'll post more pics of it tonight :)

Wow! That MRM head is awesome! That's the best sculpt I have seen of the Joker so far and the first time I've really been impressed by the rooted hair look. Great expression on the face.

Back