ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys that compare every single curve and wrinkle to the pictures of the actors and complain about something that seems to be off by a fraction of a centimeter need to get girlfriends. Figure looks fantastic.

:lol:lol:lol Why so mad?

How bout a 1/4 Ron Burgundy?

dude, I'm not even kidding that would be awesome.:lecture

Sir, that would be scrumtrulescent. :D

meh, no worries. i don't let anybody's opinions stop me from buying something I like as you mentioned. It's all about what your tastes are ya know? Some people love the HT 1/4 Bruce sculpt, I think it looks too old. Some people see a ton of heath in this figure, others don't see it at all. What can ya do?

Now when people go in threads just to be mean and bash, then yeah thats annoying and not really needed (I'm not saying you are Dark, or anybody specifically for that matter) Case in point, I could care less about the Reeve superman but i know that was popular with a lot of people. And ya know what? I stayed out of the thread. I didn't go in and bash it, or call it boring or a waste of a spot, etc. There's no point, it's for lack of a better word, borderline mean I guess? Idk I just like to be civil on these boards and have fun. I like coming on here and looking at pics and chatting with fellow collectors. If I wanted to be mean or get picked on I'd go back to middle school :lol

:peace

oh and thanks for posting my links...I'm sort of a dope when it comes to posting them...can never do it right (durr, i know)

Yeah I know we all have different taste like you my friend hates Superman Reeve and I like it, but he has really high standards so he is so hard to please.

Well thank you for thanking me but I only posted one link, the rest of the credit goes to Gipetto0812.:wink1:

You guys that compare every single curve and wrinkle to the pictures of the actors and complain about something that seems to be off by a fraction of a centimeter need to get girlfriends. Figure looks fantastic.

:lecture

No we do not, the face looks weird to us and we explain why. Go to the hot toys 1/6 TDKR Batman thread if you want to see something nit picked to death over minute details.

603391_345515018856371_1815266248_n.jpg

tumblr_m78ottoW3P1r14xvg.jpg

DC Section most of all should have the phrases "that's not accurate" and "it looks off" in parentheses along with a sub forum for photoshops, lines and circles :lol

$450 at BBTS. Can't see $200 more value than the new Hot Toys 2.0.

Pretty nice sculpt, though.

I think they really nailed his profile in this sculpt, especially the nose. In fact, it reminds me of the BRJ profile, which was great, but then for some reason they changed it on DX 01

What I love about 1/4 is that it shows off great detail in hand.

1/6 looks great when macro photos are taken but in hand lots of the detail gets lost.

1/4 gives you that macro photo detail look in hand.

:exactly:

What would really make me flip my lid is if/when either company HT or EB make a 1/4 Jack Sparrow. Hoping that it will be EB so it can have a real metal and wood flintlock, etc.

Back