ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are OneSixthBruce getting this?

Wai and OSB are official Enterbay dealers and I ordred my T-800 through them (would have been stupid not to) and they got it pretty quick, faster than all the overseas dealers if I remember correctly. I was one of the first to get him I think.

I'll be going to OSB again for my Enterbay Joker and Bats. :)

Wai and OSB are official Enterbay dealers and I ordred my T-800 through them (would have been stupid not to) and they got it pretty quick, faster than all the overseas dealers if I remember correctly. I was one of the first to get him I think.

I'll be going to OSB again for my Enterbay Joker and Bats. :)

Ditto. As long as I can raise the money before he sells out. Be silly not to buy from him. He's a legend.

:exactly: lotsa love for Wai here!

Plus your in safe hands if something is wrong on the figs which is a huge plus.

I am so pumped for these. The only things I will change on this piece is adding a longer gold chain and weather the overcoat. I have to admit I am not a big fan of the blazer but I can live with it...maybe.

I am so pumped for these. The only things I will change on this piece is adding a longer gold chain and weather the overcoat. I have to admit I am not a big fan of the blazer but I can live with it...maybe.

What about the shoes? EB Cherry Blossomed that suede pair! You still like 'em! :horror

dxj5ref.jpg

:exactly:

What would really make me flip my lid is if/when either company HT or EB make a 1/4 Jack Sparrow. Hoping that it will be EB so it can have a real metal and wood flintlock, etc.

Omg! That would be something!! I'd buy it! A 1:4 Barbossa and Davy Jones would be awesome, too!

Back