ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh boy, Bill did it now with that quote.

"Best Joker made to date"

I don't think the flood gates will be able to hold back all of the whining and tears now. Think I'll just stick to the first page for a while and let the tears dry up a bit. ;)

This just in from Bill on Facebook:

14m9teh.gif

And people in the Batman thread wondered what problems I had with the guy. Ego and attitude. By far a tribute with that head sculpt, and not the last version of him to be released. Ugh.

It's the only one they've done. :dunno And you just know Hot Toys will put theirs out sometime over the next few months. If they did it with DX12, they'll do it with DX11.

yeah...exactly. They're doing one and only one, hence last.

And I believe people were saying HT doesn't have TDK license for 1/4 scale, so they won't be releasing a Joker anytime soon. Don't know how true that is, I just recall reading it on here.

Maybe down the road? Who knows?

yeah...exactly. They're doing one and only one, hence last.

And I believe people were saying HT doesn't have TDK license for 1/4 scale, so they won't be releasing a Joker anytime soon. Don't know how true that is, I just recall reading it on here.

Maybe down the road? Who knows?

Yet QS001 comes with Joker and Scarecrow masks. I imagine it wouldn't be hard for them to get the license (if they even need to). They already have it for 1/6 and have definitely taken advantage of it.

Not what I meant. I think he was praising this as the best joke on the market and then did the "last" thing as a dig at HT.

ahh ok, gotcha.

Idk I really do think this is MY favorite Joker so far. Is it perfect 100%? No, but none really are (and you'll never please everybody anyway, especially not on these boards)

That being said, I LOVE the laughing sculpt of the DX 11 and I think that's the best sculpt overall, but it's just so scene specific. I still hope to get both though if I can afford them.

Yet QS001 comes with Joker and Scarecrow masks. I imagine it wouldn't be hard for them to get the license (if they even need to). They already have it for 1/6 and have definitely taken advantage of it.

Yeah I know, it very well could have been all talk.

If they do, they should include multiple sculpts. Thats one big weakness for enterbays

I didn't ask about Batman... sorry.. But i'm pretty sure it was sold out too. I was considering getting him too, but the HT 1/4 just blew me away so i pre-ordered that instead. The HT one is about USD385.00..

Wait, HT had their 1/4 for PO and it's $385.00!

I thought nothing specific was announced about the HT 1/4 Batman as of yet.

Yeah I know, it very well could have been all talk.

If they do, they should include multiple sculpts. Thats one big weakness for enterbays

Looking at the QS001, it's basically their DX12 scaled up (in the sense that you get everything the smaller version comes with and more, but newly sculpted for the larger size). I'm betting HT won't be able to resist giving their 1/4 Joker an additional laughing headsculpt.

I didn't ask about Batman... sorry.. But i'm pretty sure it was sold out too. I was considering getting him too, but the HT 1/4 just blew me away so i pre-ordered that instead. The HT one is about USD385.00.

WAIT, WHAT!? THAT'S AN AMAZING PRICE! Would shipping be added to that for international customers, though? How much was Enterbay asking for their 1/4 figures? The usual $400 or was shipping subtracted for the con (making it more like $350)?

Back