ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on here please buy this fig and pose and futz it properly because the more pics I'm seeing, the more I'm going off it.

The colored material they used for the jacket is great. It actually looks bluish in some shots.

Much
better than HT's too dark grey and too light grey jackets.

looks too much like bob sagat to me, er, no don rickles.

yeah thats it, don rickles.

You guys seriously haven't learned yet that stuff looks different depending on the camera, photographer, and lighting?
Didn't you guys like the pics a few pages back from ani-com? it's the same figure...you can futz it all your heart desires, it's not a statue lol

Yeah even Spider-Man looks like he has seen better days in that picture. You shouldn't have to be a professional to at least tidy up Joker's suit a little bit...

Yeah even Spider-Man looks like he has seen better days in that picture. You shouldn't have to be a professional to at least tidy up Joker's suit a little bit...

It was probably done by a HT employee as a way to hurt EB's sales..........:wink1:

191632azkyoro5g7tblamd.jpg

That's exactly how people stand when they're drunk as ____ but pretending they're sober. :lol

:lol

That's exactly how people stand when they're drunk as ____ but pretending they're sober. :lol

Oh dang that explains the Captain Shepard PF :lol

Sorry for that insult I threw at you earlier BTW. Can't remember what thread it was, but it was definitely uncalled for :monkey1

That pic of him looks like someone threw water on the figure, messed it up and let it dry...............

Back