ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it...

I finally went to Ani-com last night around 5pm. Waited 2 days to pass and hoped that it would be less crowded, which it wasent :mad:. Was gonna buy the Joker, and went to find out they already sold out of in-hand stock :( . Had to pre-order at the booth, still getting the socks and the mask, although i could care less about those. Maybe i'll wear the socks to work when i have it on hand... they actually look pretty nice.

There next shipment is coming in September, so I think they will start sending them out at the same time for online orders.

On another note, YJ Park was at the show as well. Had a casual chat with him, and he showed me some pics on his iphone. He showed me about 6-7 pics of the Battle Damaged T2 and his original prototype of the Bruce Wayne sculpt. :yess: Really cool guy.

Damn it...

I finally went to Ani-com last night around 5pm. Waited 2 days to pass and hoped that it would be less crowded, which it wasent :mad:. Was gonna buy the Joker, and went to find out they already sold out of in-hand stock :( . Had to pre-order at the booth, still getting the socks and the mask, although i could care less about those. Maybe i'll wear the socks to work when i have it on hand... they actually look pretty nice.

There next shipment is coming in September, so I think they will start sending them out at the same time for online orders.

On another note, YJ Park was at the show as well. Had a casual chat with him, and he showed me some pics on his iphone. He showed me about 6-7 pics of the Battle Damaged T2 and his original prototype of the Bruce Wayne sculpt. :yess: Really cool guy.

Holy crap, you saw some of the BD Arnold? How does it look???

Damn it...

hi stanlore, we meet again:hi5:
usually EB will not take that long, maybe they assumed the worst.
How about batman? do they still have it in stock?:pray:

I didn't ask about Batman... sorry.. But i'm pretty sure it was sold out too. I was considering getting him too, but the HT 1/4 just blew me away so i pre-ordered that instead. The HT one is about USD385.00.

The BD T2 looked good. But he said it wasent finalized yet, and there will be some changes. It definetly looked cool, but I think it needs some more damage here and there like on the chin and forehead. What i do remember was that the endoskeleton detail was great, and it looked like a skull in how it was under the skin. The skin is more outer, and the endoskull is pushed more inward into the head. He said.. be patient, he'll be coming in 2-3 months. Just the head scuplt.. no pictures of the body or anything.

I didn't ask about Batman... sorry.. But i'm pretty sure it was sold out too. I was considering getting him too, but the HT 1/4 just blew me away so i pre-ordered that instead. The HT one is about USD385.00.

The BD T2 looked good. But he said it wasent finalized yet, and there will be some changes. It definetly looked cool, but I think it needs some more damage here and there like on the chin and forehead. What i do remember was that the endoskeleton detail was great, and it looked like a skull in how it was under the skin. The skin is more outer, and the endoskull is pushed more inward into the head. He said.. be patient, he'll be coming in 2-3 months. Just the head scuplt.. no pictures of the body or anything.

Thanks for that :) This gives me hope that they're not only forsure making it but it seems to be getting the proper attention too. Fantastic news!

I'm sure he will. We're just so used to waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for that one that it seems its all we'll ever do.

This just in from Bill on Facebook:

Here you go~ the long awaited 1/4 Scale HD Masterpiece Joker will be available to order through our official website in an Hours! www.enterbay.com. ~ you can't afford to miss it the best Joker ever made to date. The last and the only Tribute to Ledger!

14m9teh.gif

Back