ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0306ga.jpg

Have to say I've done a complete 180 on this and I won't be buying. The coat looks really really badly tailored. Thanks for the shots though Retaane.

Hmm. Its not just that though. The grey jacket is also massive. You shouldn't really be able to notice he's wearing it.

Coat is suede and heavy the pics are not doing justice I think

i just think it needs a bit of futzing, just like any figure. The tailoring itself looks great tho. But i'd imaging heath himself would look a little scruffy if he'd spent some time in a box (no, that isn't suposed to be a heath being dead joke)

Hmm. Its not just that though. The grey jacket is also massive. You shouldn't really be able to notice he's wearing it.

I think its due to the waist of the purple coat being tapered in. Making it look a bit too slim and flare out like a dress.

Actual coat, and the one from DX11 is boxy and not as slim.

I'd pull the coat up higher up to his hair so he looks hump backed (as he does in the film). Also pull it in to hide the grey coat.

Back