ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optical illusion...I've seen pics where legs are shorter looking......this will go on and on and on...

The face looks a little long. No? Overall I like it, but no way in heck am I doling out $400+ for it.

Coat looks fine in the official pics. Unless enterbay used a superior version or doctored the photo's then I can't see why the final product would be different.

Ffs. What is it with this thread? I'm someone who is actually getting this and I almost don't even want to look at this thread anymore. It's just full of people who aren't getting it and just complaining about everything. Stop trying to increase your post count and leave this thread to the people who are getting it like me, Averagejo and Jamie etc :lecture

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Ffs. What is it with this thread? I'm someone who is actually getting this and I almost don't even want to look at this thread anymore. It's just full of people who aren't getting it and just complaining about everything. Stop trying to increase your post count and leave this thread to the people who are getting it like me, Averagejo and Jamie etc :lecture

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

I am getting it but I feel the same way. There's nothing wrong with disliking it but what many are doing is tantamount to trolling. Either they have some psychological dysfunction that upsets them when others enjoy something they do not, are blinded with fanaticism, or they can't afford this and they are taking it out on others. If not, why waste your time then? Why not go to a thread about something you do enjoy? Either way it's dysfunctional behavior.

Back