ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could post an actual screen of Joker from the movie and people would still say it looks like a Medicom figure and lacks likeness.

So... both of ya missed the entire point :lol
So basicly this is just an oversized Medicom RAH figure with metal stuff and nice HS?
I even said that both HT's and EB's sculpts are good looking but unperfect in DX11 thread :wink1:

So... both of ya missed the entire point :lol

I even said that both HT's and EB's sculpts are good looking but unperfect in DX11 thread :wink1:

Yet to see a single "perfect" heath joker tho, at any scale, commercial or custom. He's obviously a difficult likeness to capture! But then i've seen screens of joker that look nothing like heath. It's weird. But for me, this is the closest we've got to it in a scale i'm comfortable having in my house (1/4 or lower), and i'm fine with that. T-800 has ____ eyes, but shades on he's perfect. I'm sure with some futzing and some care put into his pose, this will look close to it too.

The bottom of the coat looks weird because it hasn't been futzed IMO.
It's wired right? It needs folds put in to look like its hanging.

Any chance can get pictures without the trench and blazer?

Also I don't know if this has been asked, but is the figure wearing socks?

Yet to see a single "perfect" heath joker tho, at any scale, commercial or custom. He's obviously a difficult likeness to capture! But then i've seen screens of joker that look nothing like heath. It's weird. But for me, this is the closest we've got to it in a scale i'm comfortable having in my house (1/4 or lower), and i'm fine with that. T-800 has ____ eyes, but shades on he's perfect. I'm sure with some futzing and some care put into his pose, this will look close to it too.

this looks pretty damn perfect to me. I would pay top dollar for this in 1/4 scale

3108450863_9be40e4859_o.jpg

Just not enough in hand pics to make a full judgment on him...love HS, most of clothes and accessories. That coat doesn't look taylored enough or is it the material? I'm probably still getting him but more hesitant...

OK. I've just been shown these that were posted on another forum. That is Ledger. I'm so confused right now. These pics make it look so awesome IMO.

OK. I've just been shown these that were posted on another forum. That is Ledger. I'm so confused right now. These pics make it look so awesome IMO.

Lighting...quality of photography..posing...still they gotta keep those lapels DOWN
I'm getting him

Odd. I don't think I can say that it's not a nice collectible but its fairly underwhelming and not worth $400+.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Still a ____ pose and still hasnt been futzed...and yet a decent camera and lighting alone has made it look a billion times better.

Still a ____ pose and still hasnt been futzed...and yet a decent camera and lighting alone has made it look a billion times better.

Yeah- posing is like...bad. Lapels still up...but yes moving towards something quite nice..

Sorry but I disagree, still the best shots of this I've seen are Enterbays official ones, yet to see an in hand pic that's blown me away (which is the complete opposite to EB's Batman)

Back