ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh:
I will get it and take some nice pictures of it. Then I wanna see all the "nayers" changing their minds...that's of course, IF they can admit it...which knowing how some here are and "play", obviously they won't.
Not even if I shrinked the real Heath back from the dead and took pictures of it...

Sounds like you're still trying to convince yourself :lol

Sounds like you're still trying to convince yourself :lol

Me? Nah, you probably don't know me well, void :)
I got it at day one, after waiting online almost a whole day.
But since people are playing, I will start playing too. Can't miss all the fun here!

He seems to like to attack HT too. I'm not sure he has any positive comments for them?

People here do WAY worse actually, as they keep repeating the same thing over and over. I own 2 HT figures and will order their new 1/4 Endo. :wave So get your facts straight.
The fact that I find their 1/4 Bat inaccurate and commented just ONCE(yes, once)in that thread about it has nothing to do with attacking them. FAR from it I don't even GO in threads of figures I'm not interested. Couldn't care less about the other HT Jokers thread around here and many more.
If ONE comment made by me it's attacking, what some of you peeps do here over and over and over is what?
There's a LOT of people not happy with HT Bat...

Last edited:
Either the Joker needs a lot of futzing or the coat and jacket just fit like ____.

My local shop got this in today. It's massive:

549642_408799555834433_2015656070_n.jpg

Wow, men take some pictures please. Looks really big. I need to know if this will look good with my sideshow Pf and maquettes lime Iron man mark IV maquette.

Somebody take pictures comparing this with Pfs or maquettes.

My local shop got this in today. It's massive:

549642_408799555834433_2015656070_n.jpg

Can't believe i missed this one. Legs look fine there, coat looks great. Just shows with a bit of futzing it can make all the difference between a fig looking mediocre and a fig looking amazing.

Can't believe i missed this one. Legs look fine there, coat looks great. Just shows with a bit of futzing it can make all the difference between a fig looking mediocre and a fig looking amazing.

Looks amazing. And futzing is everything, principally with figures with clothes as "complex" and as big as this one.

I'm wondering about the size so I can order a case for him...

We are seeing a mixed bag of pics.....no doubt poor pics under poor lighting and no fixing of outfit results in rotten looks..however the good pics show how great it is.......I cannot fathom how people are trashing this figure......I'm getting it!

We are seeing a mixed bag of pics.....no doubt poor pics under poor lighting and no fixing of outfit results in rotten looks..however the good pics show how great it is.......I cannot fathom how people are trashing this figure......I'm getting it!

Yup, agreed..

As I posted in another thread. The legs are pretty fine, it's the costume...the combination of long pants/short waistcoat that gives the long legs impression and make him "appear" to have long legs...just like the original does. If you see the figure, you will see the crotch area and that's where the legs starts on it, not above that...
Posted bellow are pics of the original costume...

jokerscreenused.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Um, how do we sign up for this AOL you speak of? :monkey3

You don't sign up for AOL. AOL signs you up. And NEVER lets you go.

Anyways, congrats to anyone who bought/is buying this and is happy with it. But for me, I haven't seen a single in-hand pic OR video of this figure where it doesn't look pretty terrible. EB's Batman is nice though.

:wave

You don't sign up for AOL. AOL signs you up. And NEVER lets you go.

Anyways, congrats to anyone who bought/is buying this and is happy with it. But for me, I haven't seen a single in-hand pic OR video of this figure where it doesn't look pretty terrible. EB's Batman is nice though.

:wave

Are you getting one?

Back