ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yBVfLQF9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

For those interested...Hopefully that link works. Looks amazing there imo.

And another

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6JOLH2sho&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ok I'm saying it- one of the best if not THE best Ledger sculpts.....
EB total win!.

Ok I'm saying it- one of the best if not THE best Ledger sculpts.....
EB total win!.

:goodpost::exactly:

Not perfect, but better then anything else atm. We'll see if anyone else manages to better it...maybe some 1/6 sculpters willing to make a jump to 1/4. Bigger canvas must be tempting?

Well, crap. Now I like everything except the shoes and laces after seeing that vid. I may have to order this too.

Looks freaky real.

Well, crap. Now I like everything except the shoes and laces after seeing that vid. I may have to order this too.

Looks freaky real.

I don't even mind the shoes...the laces however :lol yeah, they definately need changing. Thankfully it is another small thing.

I didn't know the coat had a wire for posing either...no wonder people have issues futzing this guy. If you don't have a good idea of how a long overcoat should drape, you're screwed since you have to shape it yourself. Will be good for moody "blowing in the wind" poses tho.

Yeah he really looks terrific. The more I see the more I like him. As for the shoes, I couldn't give a ____ how accurate his shoes or socks are. Honestly that's the last place I would care.

hmmm........I do think, overall, this is the best manufactured Heath Joker out there by quite a bit actually. You can see a huge difference in quality b/w this and the DX1, and the only things I think the DX2.0 has over this are the shoes and laughing sculpt. It is very realistic looking. That being said, still not sure it's good enough for me to buy.

Hands down the best Joker so far...awesome vid review... Joker and Bats should be here Monday!!! HT Bats on PO....Looking forward to it!

I can't believe that there are actual people who think that the other HT versions are better!WOW!I mean hey that's cool but you got to give credit where credit's due(i think that's how it goes) and this figure deserves a lot!I'm definitely gettin this along with Bats!^_^

:goodpost::exactly:

Not perfect, but better then anything else atm. We'll see if anyone else manages to better it...maybe some 1/6 sculpters willing to make a jump to 1/4. Bigger canvas must be tempting?

I'm hoping for this too, would love another headsculpt for this guy.

Sorry to say this but £300 is too much, I think I might be buying the DX11 and changing scale :( (Before people say it, I was never an EB fanboy :monkey3 ) This is still great though, just I was expecting £250

Back