ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe i missed this one. Legs look fine there, coat looks great. Just shows with a bit of futzing it can make all the difference between a fig looking mediocre and a fig looking amazing.

Wow.. this is a great picture... thanks for posting and making my wait feel longer...LOL!

My local shop got this in today. It's massive:

549642_408799555834433_2015656070_n.jpg

whr this came from??!!??? looks awesome!!!,..hope it will be around 300 so i can get it!!!,

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with his shoes?:monkey1
I'm not as observant as most of you guys and easily pleased :slap

Check out the actual shoes that LEdger wore for TDK, the DX HT 11, and then come back to this thread to compare.

If you still cant see the difference, then good for you.

Are there any confirmed places that have stock yet? some of the ebay seller are stating shipped within 30 days of payment... dont fancy that!
Im getting this for sure. The more I look at it, the more I love it.

Recent pics are pulling me back to this guy. Would have been great for 2 headsculpts for ultimate variations though. Maybe we will see some customs?

Are there any confirmed places that have stock yet? some of the ebay seller are stating shipped within 30 days of payment... dont fancy that!
Im getting this for sure. The more I look at it, the more I love it.

I'd wait till IN STOCK..you'll get one:impatient:

Back