ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol ..seriously? If I didn't want to share I wouldn't have told you guys were I bought the ****ing things.

I just got tired of answering the same question 100 times (Pms, pms and more pms).
..and my answer is? I don't have a ****ing clue. :lol

I had a measuring tape, the figure on my desk and typed each measurement into the box on the site as i guesstimated.
Jesus, work it out people. I don't work for Sora. And I'm certainly not being responsible for someone who orders the wrong size.

...If you want me to guesstimate for you, I will no problem. It's your cash.

:hi5::lol

You need to calm down son!

I don't understand how he would guesstimate it at the wrong size when his case with Batman inside sits right in front of him?

How can he mis-measure his own case?

Aaaaand, a lot of us have yet to receive Bats from EB yet. Waiting on the next shipment. So not everyone has Bats in hand to take a measurement from.

Perhaps we'd like to have his new home waiting for him by the time he arrives.

441d4168.jpg

Rorywan's refusal to give measurements needs a thread of its own.

This issue needs to be carefully dissected and have conspiracy theories randomly added in.

damn still looks gorgeous to me so gots to have

Yup, It's very very good inhand. I would say that the pics we have seen of Batman (particularly Maglors) have done justice to the Batman figure, in some cases made it look a lot better than it is! But Joker is different I have to say. I was surprised when opening him, I didn't expect to be so impressed. There are issues yes (shoes), but the strengths far outway the problems. And he looks just fantastic next to Bats. I may have to set some time aside at w.end to photo properly. Apart from fixing his shoes, I haven't had any time with him. :monkey2

..yawn.

I don't understand how he would guesstimate it at the wrong size when his case with Batman inside sits right in front of him?

Aaaaand, a lot of us have yet to receive Bats from EB yet. Waiting on the next shipment. So not everyone has Bats in hand to take a measurement from.

Perhaps we'd like to have his new home waiting for him by the time he arrives.

..I gave you the bloody link, get out a ****ing measuring tape. or do your hands not work?
...double yawn...

Rorywan's refusal to give measurements needs a thread of its own.

This issue needs to be carefully dissected and have conspiracy theories randomly added in.

Of course! This is the DC forum! :lol

Hmm and cornering a wild Rory is going to get him to corporate? dream on :)

Now, there's a clever man. :lol:lol

Yup, It's very very good inhand. I would say that the pics we have seen of Batman (particularly Maglors) have done justice to the Batman figure, in some cases made it look a lot better than it is! But Joker is different I have to say. I was surprised when opening him, I didn't expect to be so impressed. There are issues yes (shoes), but the strengths far outway the problems. And he looks just fantastic next to Bats. I may have to set some time aside at w.end to photo properly. Apart from fixing his shoes, I haven't had any time with him. :monkey2

..yawn.

..I gave you the bloody link, get out a ****ing measuring tape. or do your hands not work?
...double yawn...

Apologies Rorywan, I'm not here to make enemies!

Last edited:

..yawn.

...double yawn...

What's with the yawning? Are you anemic or something?

Secondly, I don't have my Batman from EB yet. What the **** do I have to measure??

Don't act civil with those who cannot. They won't understand it.

What's with the yawning? Are you anemic or something?

Don't act civil with those who cannot. They won't understand it.

Very true, very true. :lol that post of yours is pretty obnoxious, why the **** would I want to lift a finger to do ANYTHING to help you out. And you hilariously mention acting civil?
Pressing the "ignore" option now, I suggest you do the same. :hi5: any other BS you might want to throw my way, just PM me mate, that way I can just delete your messages quickly and everyone else here won't have to suffer through them...

No worries mate, me neither.:1-1:

Last edited:
I just don't know if to order this bad boy or wait for the Hot Toys Joker DX 2.0 What you guys think? Which one is better?

I just don't know if to order this bad boy or wait for the Hot Toys Joker DX 2.0 What you guys think? Which one is better?

Personally I dont think you can compare them, for starters they're two different scales, secondly even the neutral HS on the DX11 is completely different to the Enterbay one, they're pretty much two completely different interpretations of the character

I'm getting both, still might get two DX11's, I suspect though in the end once they're all in my display if anything gets the chop it'll be the DX01

Personally I dont think you can compare them, for starters they're two different scales, secondly even the neutral HS on the DX11 is completely different to the Enterbay one, they're pretty much two completely different interpretations of the character

I'm getting both, still might get two DX11's, I suspect though in the end once they're all in my display if anything gets the chop it'll be the DX01

Not including my 2 Bruce Lee EB statues, i have a total of 3 EB 1/4 figures. The T-800, Rambo, and Joker. My thoughts are, the 1/4 looks great, it really brings a presence, and is more eye catching and attention grabing.

However, 1/6 is more impressive. In that.. i mean, yes the fabric, the thinkness, and material of the clothes are great in 1/4. But its more impressive in 1/6, its smaller.. its harder to create and produce. I mean, one of the things i think that drew everyone to 1/6 is that... wow... how can they capture so much detail, so much stuff in such a small scale? The intricate craftsmanship that goes into 1/6 is more impressive.

Thats why i'd never switch to 1/4 only collection. My main collection will still be 1/6, while characters i really really like and want to stand out i will have a 1/4, just to show that character is more special to me.

Just got my second Joker. I would imagine that means it's from the second batch.

The good: Shoe laces are fixed, now a dark brown. The metal Uzi is more weathered, you can see a lot more steel. The legs seem a little more posable, infact the entire body feels a little different, might be my imagination, i will strip it later.

The bad: Overall a lot messier out of the box, needs quite a bit of futzing. The tie is different, like a change of fabric printing, but i guess that to be expected. Chain included.

The buttons on the coat and lapels are not painted as before, this is a big disappointment, they don't look any way as real, I guess it's a fix.

Pretty happy overall no major QC problems.

Back