ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my second Joker. I would imagine that means it's from the second batch.

The good: Shoe laces are fixed, now a dark brown. The metal Uzi is more weathered, you can see a lot more steel. The legs seem a little more posable, infact the entire body feels a little different, might be my imagination, i will strip it later.

The bad: Overall a lot messier out of the box, needs quite a bit of futzing. The tie is different, like a change of fabric printing, but i guess that to be expected. Chain included.

The buttons on the coat and lapels are not painted as before, this is a big disappointment, they don't look any way as real, I guess it's a fix.

Pretty happy overall no major QC problems.

Did you get a shipping notice prior to delivery? I'm expecting this in their second batch but heard nothing yet.

What are your plans for the second one?

Did you get a shipping notice prior to delivery? I'm expecting this in their second batch but heard nothing yet.

What are your plans for the second one?

I got mine from Timcent on ebay. Not sure where you are getting yours from mate?

Good deal actually, free shipping and both it and Bats got through without customs charges! :yess:

I'm going to custom the **** out of my second Joker, I've actually already started with the shoes as you may have seen. He needs a good bit of weathering and I might even explore the possibility of real hair.
:panic:

The legs seem a little more posable, infact the entire body feels a little different, might be my imagination, i will strip it later.

I might even explore the possibility of real hair.

I just received mine yesterday from Timcent as well. Hey if you don't mind my asking, Rory, how is the body different from your first Joker? I am a bit nervous about the posing bit... This is my first EB purchase and I've read some scary stories about the EB bodies, I don't want to break anything. I might have to 'strip' it myself.

And hey good luck with the second one, I'm looking forward to seeing it with the real hair if you choose to experiment with that.

To be honest the hair sculpt is so bloody good inhand it might be a waste of time thinking about real hair, I will have a think about it.

Regarding the body, what I reccomend you do when not familiar with a body is strip it completely, work out the joints when you can see them. This is a much stronger EB body than I have seen before. So don't be afraid of it.

Then put the clothes back on slowly and carefully and futz it as you go. Put the grey sleeves of the jacket into the sleeves of the overcoat before you put the arms through. And pull the shoes off to see the weird ankle joint. No need to take the head off with this one IMO.

I got mine from Timcent on ebay. Not sure where you are getting yours from mate?

Good deal actually, free shipping and both it and Bats got through without customs charges! :yess:

I'm going to custom the **** out of my second Joker, I've actually already started with the shoes as you may have seen. He needs a good bit of weathering and I might even explore the possibility of real hair.
:panic:

From EB direct so probably have a longer wait which is fine (nowhere to display yet, wife doesn't want it on the mantlepiece in the living room). Got Batman from them, came super fast and with no extra charges. They told me I will get the belt socks and mask with the Joker when he's sent but not fussed about them too much anyway).

Saw the shoes you did they looked great. Won't be doing any major adapts to mine as I like them stock. Anything I do needs to be reversible (funny like that). Look forward to seeing your Joker when finished. Your other work is great! Everything is great!!!

Didn't know Tom Hanks played the Joker.

3889742_orig.jpg

wah you got your second already? Hope my two lovebirds are coming sooooooooon
time to free up a best slot.. mirror back or not ?!

I finally couldn't stand it. I did what Kicker773 did, i stripped him down and ironed his shirt and vest.

On the shirt, you can see from myclose up pics, that it had a crease around the collar bone area. At first i tried to justify... oh well.. hes a criminal psychopath... what does he care about wrinkled shirts. Just snapped and couldnt take it anymore.

That said... the naked body looks pretty good. Saw more with the joints... its done really well. However, i have a question for all those that have this on hand.

Do your wrist joints work? Cuz mine don't. At first i thought it was because of the design of the gloves, that prevented articulation. However... i took the gloves off and the joint wouldn't budge. Its more like a cut joint. If it is... i'm mostly fine with it. I wasen't gonna display him with the bare hands. It felt strange switching hands cuz i had to really press hard to get the gloves plugged fully in. Don't know if the ball joint is pushed in TOO much to the point its stuck and can't move or if this is normal. If its not normal, should i soak in boiling hot water and pull out with some pliers?

i would love to see more pics of your joker rorywan and the mods you have done.

Thanks mate, I will post pics as I do it for anyone that might be interested. Its a great set, but could do with a bit of work.
:hi5:

wah you got your second already? Hope my two lovebirds are coming sooooooooon
time to free up a best slot.. mirror back or not ?!

..slowcoach. :lol

I was torn about a mirrorback as well, both of these figures actually do look great from the back (especially with Lance's cape), but I thought it classier to go clear, so that more light/environment shines through. But would look great as well I would think.

Thanks mate, I will post pics as I do it for anyone that might be interested. Its a great set, but could do with a bit of work.
:hi5:

..slowcoach. :lol

I was torn about a mirrorback as well, both of these figures actually do look great from the back (especially with Lance's cape), but I thought it classier to go clear, so that more light/environment shines through. But would look great as well I would think.

Meant to type besta. So it's either black or mirror. Dark is more appropriate but mirror will give the chance to adore the back a but as well. Argh just have to try both without taping the mirror done to decide. Another week or two or more of waiting...,

:borg

Meant to type besta. So it's either black or mirror. Dark is more appropriate but mirror will give the chance to adore the back a but as well. Argh just have to try both without taping the mirror done to decide. Another week or two or more of waiting...,

:borg

Personally, I would say yes to mirror back on a best for these. And you will get more light out of it. Hope you get them soon man!
:clap

Back