ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and he great but I have the tie issue. Contacted EB and they send I can send just the tie back for a replacement which I will do.

View attachment 51172
what's wrong with EB? they want us to send the tie back to them eventhough they can see it clearly from our pic:slap
I also share this tie issue, however there's another problem for me.
can anyone here tell me on how to pose him without the stand?
I think there's something wrong with his feet/ shoes or whatever it is:wave

what's wrong with EB? they want us to send the tie back to them eventhough they can see it clearly from our pic:slap
I also share this tie issue, however there's another problem for me.
can anyone here tell me on how to pose him without the stand?
I think there's something wrong with his feet/ shoes or whatever it is:wave

I had a bit of an issue with the feet they were a but stiff to move and your always worried you'd break them. They move with clicks (or at least mine did) up and down but it wasn't easy. Mine turn left and right ok but to get him balance I had to move the feet up. Be careful, maybe strip him as Rorywan suggests so you can get a feel for the entire articulation.

I had a bit of an issue with the feet they were a but stiff to move and your always worried you'd break them. They move with clicks (or at least mine did) up and down but it wasn't easy. Mine turn left and right ok but to get him balance I had to move the feet up. Be careful, maybe strip him as Rorywan suggests so you can get a feel for the entire articulation.
thanks pal:hi5:
did you mean the ankle?

Fab pics ASH HOUSEWARES. The clothing on yours looks amazing. It's interesting how some of the coats seem to have lapels that stick up really badly and some ( like yours ) don't. Is this just down to futzing? Looking forward to mine, I still don't know when ONE SIXTH BRUCE will start shipping...:impatient:

Thank you. The lapels are futzed. i'm starting to like the overcoat now. Colour wise its spot on IMO.

Nope. Just used my fingers. I was tempted to use an iron but after ironing my Bruce Lee the other day and burning a hole in the carpet I decided not to.

Very happy with mine in hand. Even got the clown mask. I will probably need to splurge on getting batman now. This is my secod HD Masterpiece from Enterbay (first was T800) and I am loving this line

I don't think Kato would be allowed to do it, considering he's already signed with HT for the joker project, even though it's a different scale :dunno

He's not under any obligations. He's already greenlit it just depends if people are interested.

Also he's still selling some 1/6 joker outfit pieces

I got mine a few days ago and this thing is sooooo much better in person. Maybe the most underrated piece I have seen since being on this board. it is really awesome.

I received mine a few days ago, and I have to say, "I love this figure."
Biggest issues are the shoes and tie... other than that, I think the figure is fire. Sculpt looks awesome. The hair looks great. Couldn't be happier

I am sorry, this is a great and wonderful figure, but I just dont see the likeness. It looks nothing like the joker from TDK...just my opinion guys.

Back