ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order the figure through the Enterbay website a couple of weeks ago. They already took the $420 from my paypal account, but I'm still waiting to hear from them. No Invoice, no shipping tracking # email just nothing.
Does someone knows why they take so much time or is just the normal process of Enterbay?

I ordered mine the day it went up on Enterbay's site and never received any communication until it was shipped. They are processing in a first come first serve basis.

I love this fig. Sorry guys. More pics.

Yeah, I'm really happy with it myself. I really don't understand the hate for this one. I think it's just as nice as the Batman, tbh. But well opinions and all that.

Anyway, I love your pics, dude! I especially love how he looks in the last image.

Oh, another complaint about Enterbay, the buttons on his green vest and grey jacket are kinda loose... and there is a tiny rip in the shoulder of the grey jacket... Blah.

I have this and Batman and if I had to choose one it would be this. Was worried about the shoes prior to having it in hand but think they're fine. Thought I was picky maybe I'm not. Love this figure!

1009516o.jpg

1009519.jpg

1009522g.jpg

1009526u.jpg

1009527.jpg

1009529b.jpg

1009543.jpg

1009542.jpg

1009545y.jpg

LOL. I noticed the mask doesn't really fit well. I just leave it on the base as a complementary decoration. Very happy to have it though. It's not cheap... it's actually pretty well done.

more like 3 or 4. They've got to reach the Uk and clear customs that could easily take 2 weeks

Either way it's soon :D Can't wait to have my Bats.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on The Joker. I can't get past the size of the head in photos, just too small for me to spend so much on a figure. An undersized head is my biggest collecting gripe.

Last edited:
Either way it's soon :D Can't wait to have my Bats.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on The Joker. I can't get past the size of the head in photos, just too small for me to spend so much on a figure. An undersized head is my biggest collecting gripe.

It's not undersized in person. I got this figure and the size is about right. It gives that idea in some of the pictures cause the large coat.

more like 3 or 4. They've got to reach the Uk and clear customs that could easily take 2 weeks

true either way at least we have a time frame now, hopefully it doesn't take that long...i just want bats lol :monkey2
i've decided to pass on joker, not that he isn't great, financially i can only buy one so i chose bats :blissy

Back