ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry, this is a great and wonderful figure, but I just dont see the likeness. It looks nothing like the joker from TDK...just my opinion guys.

I think this is the closest we've got to capturing the weird ledger/joker mix. Hot toys tend to capture the joker, but no ledger what so ever. Which is fine if you want a bad ass looking joker figure, but it's far from accurate imo. The laughing sculp of joker 2.0 is the closest they've ever got, but it's too scene specific for me personally. I just want a sculpt that looks menacing and captures ledger...and this is it for me.

I think this is the closest we've got to capturing the weird ledger/joker mix. Hot toys tend to capture the joker, but no ledger what so ever. Which is fine if you want a bad ass looking joker figure, but it's far from accurate imo. The laughing sculp of joker 2.0 is the closest they've ever got, but it's too scene specific for me personally. I just want a sculpt that looks menacing and captures ledger...and this is it for me.

I can respect that :lecture

p1010574i.jpg

I think he is in there. in hand its undeniable but hard to capture on pictures.. I try more tomorrow

Totally agree. In person it's great, on camera, not so much. I think his chin is actually the correct length too.

Still diggin' mine. So far this is my favorite pose. I haven't changed it in a while.

I prefer that pose also but I'm holding off posing him like that cause I'm worried the grenades will warp the coat.my dx01 coat is strange looking when I take the grenades out.

Managed to find the chain. I had to pull up the vest a little to find out it had one end attached to the suspender and the rest was all tucked into his pant pocket.

I prefer that pose also but I'm holding off posing him like that cause I'm worried the grenades will warp the coat.my dx01 coat is strange looking when I take the grenades out.

I hadn't even considered the grenades warping the coat. I'll have to be mindful of that as well. I suppose it's too soon for anyone to notice if that will be the case with this figure.

I order the figure through the Enterbay website a couple of weeks ago. They already took the $420 from my paypal account, but I'm still waiting to hear from them. No Invoice, no shipping tracking # email just nothing.
Does someone knows why they take so much time or is just the normal process of Enterbay?

just saw this figure in person, not really interested especially lack of quality in custom fabric ... but this figure is huge...

I honestly think the size and shape of the shoes completely throws the entire scale/proportion of this figure.
Honestly block out his feet when looking at the pics above and see what i mean (Cool pics and posing Ash!)
Apart from that, with a bit of futzing it can look almost as good as Bats.

Back