ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some amazing pics by MAX!!! There are over 90 photos but I'm just going to post a few of my favourites:

Check out the rest of the album here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.359554197456808.87578.358147170930844&type=1

246757_359556400789921_161709494_n.jpg

285405_359557250789836_2100298155_n.jpg

486773_359558144123080_1696736030_n.jpg

486848_359554890790072_1514054202_n.jpg

395371_359555544123340_1506426835_n.jpg

damn these look great!!! the more pics I see the more I want this. must resist!!

more great pics of the joker :panic:
surprisingly enough, my favorite accessory is his machine gun.
and that clown mask is a nice touch for the diorama:yess:

This figure is awesome.... if I didn't blow so much money on completing my 1/6 Nolan Batman collection, I would jump on this. I still may... just need to recoup some funds. Bank account is a bit dry at the moment.

Glad to see this figure is starting to get the attention it deserves.
I get the feeling that a lot of freaks (especially those who already have the bat) want to not like it? No denying there are some issues and its another huge investment. Truth is, this guy standing next to Bats is the coolest Nolan Batman display one could ask for. With the exception of the Tumbler. These figures knock everything HT has done into the dust.

IMO.

:lol

Glad to see this figure is starting to get the attention it deserves.
I get the feeling that a lot of freaks (especially those who already have the bat) want to not like it? No denying there are some issues and its another huge investment. Truth is, this guy standing next to Bats is the coolest Nolan Batman display one could ask for. With the exception of the Tumbler. These figures knock everything HT has done into the dust.

IMO.

Totally agree!

Those pictures are fantastic. I really, really want to buy this. But, I can't since I have all the HT Batman figures pre-ordered :(

...I'm tempting to buy it...

I'm sure this guy will be around for a while. I'll make the decision when i get my Batman in-hand :lol

Whoo Hoo:clap just paid my invoice to OSB. Should be with me very soon....He's gonna look great stood next to my TV.

SSquid:yess:

I think this is the best pic i've seen of this:

Unfortunately though it just shows again that the head is too small and too narrow/stretched out. No interest in pursuing custom upgrades in this scale, so still no temptation to buy.

IMO!

I think this is the best pic i've seen of this:

Unfortunately though it just shows again that the head is too small and too narrow/stretched out. No interest in pursuing custom upgrades in this scale, so still no temptation to buy.

IMO!

hmmm.. where did I hear that before? :lol

Are you telling me EB Joker head/likeness is on the same quality level as their Batman? :monkey1

..in hand? Nearly. You are completely right when you say the face is too long, but I can say 100% that it's not too small. And when posed correctly, slightly looking down/forward, it looks as good as any representation of the Joker i've seen. And next to Bats it's essential.

We get you Dont want to buy it already. You cant really judge so much especially when you Dont have this figure. How many times have you said youre not tempted or you're not going to buy this Void?

So I'm really tempted here. A lot of you have posted some amazing pictures. Just trying to figure out the best place to order. Has anyone in the US ordered directly and received theirs from Enterbay recently? It's nearly a hundred bucks cheaper than eBay but I've read stories here where they don't send you an invoice, tracking info, etc. Is ebay better despite price difference? :dunno

We get you Dont want to buy it already. You cant really judge so much especially when you Dont have this figure. How many times have you said youre not tempted or you're not going to buy this Void?

Thats MR Void to you mate. Careful, he has been known to ban people for even suggesting he will buy the EB Joker.

Back