ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it looks like there's no lens in the endo eye. I assume the LED will just be right there?

wrong man, they did improve the eyes. Nothing else needed an overhaul but the eyes.

Looking at the side by side, they seem to have changed his eye, upper skull shape, hair, ears, and general shape of his lower jaw (face looks less elongated)

It definately aint the same sculpt.

I think the original enterbay t-800 is the best representation of the character in that part of the movie, but thats mainly because the glasses hide his eyes. Here, i feel like everything looks perfect.

That's just insanely good.

They haven't overdone the blood as well, which both HT and Neca have done on their efforts.

doesn't need an overhaul. Small inaccuracies are going to happen.

I'd say the hair and headshape has always been more of an issue than the eyes. Eyes didn't bug me till a while after I had it in hand. Hair always did. In fact I've seen others citing the hair and headshape as a reason they can't get into the EB T-800. At least the eyes can be covered with the sunglasses.

Last edited:
A little bit disappointed.
They did actually reuse the old sculpt without improving it.
Need to see more pics.

Uhhhhhh... no, they didn't.

69464edejw1dzovcfoxxjj.jpg

Seeing as a few intricate details are missing from the prototype, I'd guess this is a production head -- in which case, AWESOME! It still looks like Arnold and not some random young stoned German dude! Thank God the prototype-to-production process didn't mess with the likeness like it did with the original T-800.

hot-toys-enterbay-terminator-t800-14-listo-para-entrega_MLM-F-74454348_939.jpg

OK, I was wrong.
They did change the forehead and maybe ear shape and mouth.
But I do own the clean version of previous one and the obvious weak point of the HS is the side view---the mouth area and the distance between eyes to ears.
Will post some pics side by side with Dutch PF.
Anyway, I'm ok with current photo, but not as impressive as the first revealed one and yes it is the best small scale BD T2 version .

OK, I was wrong.
They did change the forehead and maybe ear shape and mouth.
But I do own the clean version of previous one and the obvious weak point of the HS is the side view---the mouth area and the distance between eyes to ears.
Will post some pics side by side with Dutch PF.
Anyway, I'm ok with current photo, but not as impressive as the first revealed one and yes it is the best small scale BD T2 version .

My thoughts exactly. Maybe its the lighting or the angle the photo was taken. The face on the prototype felt more elongated. This one feels a little sqwished up and rounder. The pistons in the jaw don't as good as the proto either, but that could also be the photo.

Bill mentioned on his weibo post that this is a half finished product. Wheather that means this is a half finished head, or half finished product (meaning without body and accessories) is the question. Oh well.. just another 3 days to go till we find out anyways.

I may buy this one, although I'm still pretty happy with my EB T-800, which to me stills the best scaled down Arnie likeness...

Bill mentioned on his weibo post that this is a half finished product. Wheather that means this is a half finished head, or half finished product (meaning without body and accessories) is the question. Oh well.. just another 3 days to go till we find out anyways.

Yeah, I think he means the head is half-finished. The paint apps in certain areas are not as clean as they should be and the metal parts look, quite frankly, like dull crap. I think we'll see the more polished shots on Friday, this one's just a taste of it beforehand. Hopefully.

I'm trying to avoid this thread like the plague until the final pics and specs are released...

Must..contain...excitement!

:panic:

My thoughts exactly. Maybe its the lighting or the angle the photo was taken. The face on the prototype felt more elongated. This one feels a little sqwished up and rounder. The pistons in the jaw don't as good as the proto either, but that could also be the photo.

Totally agree. The face features are all sqwished together and overall the face feel slightly short and wide. It might be caused by camera angle and focus length, hopefully.

Still, the first pic from EB is stunning and let's just wait.

The contrast between EB and Dutch PF. Of course EB has better material (closed to the skin) and way better paint job. But from certain or even most of different angle, SS is better.

Trevor's HS just feels more 'comfortable'.

DSC_0118_aaa_zpsde6f212b.jpg

DSC_0121_zpsdde928df.jpg

DSC_0119_zpse21f4441.jpg

Totally agree. The face features are all sqwished together and overall the face feel slightly short and wide. It might be caused by camera angle and focus length, hopefully.

Still, the first pic from EB is stunning and let's just wait.

The contrast between EB and Dutch PF. Of course EB has better material (closed to the skin) and way better paint job. But from certain or even most of different angle, SS is better.

Trevor's HS just feels more 'comfortable'.

DSC_0118_aaa_zpsde6f212b.jpg

DSC_0121_zpsdde928df.jpg

DSC_0119_zpse21f4441.jpg

Those are good comparison pics. Trevor's Arnold sculpt is fantastic. Too bad the paint job couldn't be better.

Yeah without a doubt the Dutch sculpt is a better Arnold likeness. The whole head shape, the jawline and neck. I also see what Darkmummy means about the distance between the eye and the ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back