ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last portion of pics from Toyark is superb!

Here is my photo review - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103101

And, of course, some favourite pics:

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a12.jpg

a1.jpg

a15.jpg

a21.jpg

a26.jpg

a29.jpg

a40.jpg

a41.jpg

Awesome pics. Makes the PF look not so good. But still love both
Same here bro.
And there is actually one thing that makes that duo-display especially unique from the Terminator-fan point of view - it's the different expressions that match T-800 character :)lol yes, in Cameron films Schwarzenegger can act not only by flexing his biceps :lol) in different parts of the movie.
Enterbay & YJ Park's team nailed the "machine"-look from the first part of the film & Trevor Grove put some human-touches on his headsculpt that matches the second half.
T-800 PF worth the $$$ just for having Trevor Grove HS on it... But there is such a strong rival against his talent... SSC's "trademark" paintjob.
+ Clothes & proportions on the Enterbay figure is just light years away.

Why do you have a naked wolverine evilalive?... Haha :D But anyway, nice shots going on these past few pages!!

Thanks for the kind words:lol I usually stripped them ready for any bash that comes to mind. However, this wolverine was with a special hybrid muscle body.....

IMG_26001.jpg

I recalled that it is SS T-800 in earlier days that kick start my enthusiasm in action figure collection. Now, I'm so happy to see EB has made such a good sculpture for Terminator fans like me....

DSC00810.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine in today. Very impressive in person. I've owned just about every high end Terminator figure that's been available from the Cinemaquette to the Hot Toys and this one has impressed me the most. It may just be a sense of excitement because it's something new but it certainly has me excited for the future in this scale.

Mine is at home waiting for me. I can smell the leather from here. I hope there's no flaws. Enterbay suck when it comes to having to get replacements.

Back