ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened him up. Great likeness, great clothing, the guns are cool. Unfortunately the two hands that come attached to the figure both have paint scrapes. Also the endoarm is missing a thumb. I will be contacting enterbay for replacements of those things mentioned. So overall a fantastic figure but the experience has been tarnished with those problems.

Opened him up. Great likeness, great clothing, the guns are cool. Unfortunately the two hands that come attached to the figure both have paint scrapes. Also the endoarm is missing a thumb. I will be contacting enterbay for replacements of those things mentioned. So overall a fantastic figure but the experience has been tarnished with those problems.

Missing a thumb? How the hell is he supposed to hitchhike?

Erm... take back my post about the figures being perfect so far... :(

There were photos posted before of the hands having paint scrapes. Quite annoying for a figure this pricey. I've e-mailed Enterbay. Hope they come through.

I got mines last week. The hands also has some paint scruffs on them. Other than that, everything else was perfect.

Are the issues only on the clenched fists? If so i could probably live with it if they where unwilling to replace them. If they're on some of the more usable, relaxed hands then i'd be pissed.

Oh man, so sorry about that! I hope your dealer/Enterbay will send you the replacements soon!
What's about thumb? Do you think it was broken before packing or just never was attached?

I tried to take a photo but my collectibles room is too dark really. This figure looks amazing when futzed. The likeness is incredible. I can't really fault the figure itself.

enterbayterm.jpg

Thank you. This figure puts the PF to shame. I'm sorry but SS effort looks absolutely awful in comparison.

The build is so important to the likeness, I don't know why companies ever thought it was OK to put an Arnold Schwarzennegger head on an average sized body. Though a damn well sculpted head the PF has.

Well the PF had weaknesses even before this figure existed, they just stand out more now that you have an example of what can be.

The build is so important to the likeness, I don't know why companies ever thought it was OK to put an Arnold Schwarzennegger head on an average sized body. Though a damn well sculpted head the PF has.

I think the main issue with the PF was that someone generic did the T2 PF body and Trev just did the head and they don't blend well and the body sculptor probably did't pay attention to Arnie's proportions, we see with the T1 and Dutch PFs what happens when a detailed sculptor does the body as well.

I really hope the T1 PF is much better than the T2 one in terms of proportions and clothing materials. This EB release really does scream high quality. I hope they continue this line.

I have enjoyed owning the HT T2 T-800 but this blows it out of the water IMO. Basically what I'm saying is this is the ultimate T2 figure.

Got my figure last week. I own the Hot Toys fig and the PF and this is easily my favorite of the three, no contest. Enterbay nailed T2 Arnold! Some more pics of this guy:

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

Now that the rush to ''be the first'' to post pics is over people are taking their time and its paying off big time for those of us waiting on this. Yet more excellent shots^

Nope, I never do. I don't tend to order new stuff through ebay dealers, toys2 for me. And even then I won't be able to get it off them right away as I'm paying off a backlog.

Great pictures mattman!

One thing that this has over the hot toys for me is the fact I like the sculpt both with and without the glasses on. With the HT it's a lot better with the glasses on IMO

Back