ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok im sorry to disrupt the thread with a noob question but I just have to ask- Is this a 1/4 articulated figure? Im so confused

These photos are great mattman6886,I really got a kick out of the one with Sarah Conner looking up at him. :)

Without a doubt the best pic in this thread.

a8.jpg

I'm really torn on this piece. If i order this piece i will have to sell my PF and i'm not certain i want to do that.

No question the head with the glasses on looks AMAZING, a shrunken Arnold. Mind-Blowing how great it looks. But i honestly think the head withouth the glasses doesn't look as mind-blowing. After comparing the PF head to the HD-1004 head without the glasses, i think i prefer the PF head sculpt, but the finishing on the EB head makes it look that much more realistic which can act as an optical illusion. I think it's a great piece but i don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Then there's no need to own it then, save some money.:D There's no doubt that good photos can demonstrate and emphasize the figures qualities', but I don't think they can compare to the actual sensation of viewing it with your own eyes. There's lots of subtle details that you have to see up close and from various angles and lighting conditions to be able to really appreciate everything about it.

Well that's a difference in opinion of what doing justice is. To me, it's presenting something in the best possible way, and good photographers can always take a subject and depict it beyond what we'll ever seer day to day, that's the coolness of the art. I can make a figure look like a living person with a little effort, to me that is as flattering as you can get for a collectible. Sined made this thing look like Arnold and forget it's a collectible. As cool as this will look in person an as much as I'll feel it's a mini Arnold, I have never felt a figure I own is as lifelike on display as my photos. I've had my photography criticized for soon too much justice and setting expectations too high for what in hand would be like.

Well, part of that is likely because with cameras and editing software, you can zoom and crop and get unique angles that the human eye can't replicate.

But if you put a figure in a nice curio, get some great lighting and a memorable pose, it can look fantastic and very life-like.

I've not seen a photo yet that makes this thing look better than what it does in person. I've sold the Cinemaquette, the PF, and the HT because I just wasn't happy enough with any of them. I'll be keeping this one.

edit: The one thing no photo is going to capture is the presence this thing holds among your collection and I'm not talking about scale.

Well that's a difference in opinion of what doing justice is. To me, it's presenting something in the best possible way, and good photographers can always take a subject and depict it beyond what we'll ever seer day to day, that's the coolness of the art. I can make a figure look like a living person with a little effort, to me that is as flattering as you can get for a collectible. Sined made this thing look like Arnold and forget it's a collectible. As cool as this will look in person an as much as I'll feel it's a mini Arnold, I have never felt a figure I own is as lifelike on display as my photos. I've had my photography criticized for soon too much justice and setting expectations too high for what in hand would be like.

True. Sineds' photos convey a very clear message that depicts the figure in a very lifelike and realistic way, it's takes more than equipment and technical skills to be able to capture and portray something that way. But to me, I see all of that and much more when looking at the figure from various angles, distances, and changing light conditions, etc. as I move around and live with it. I love well taken photographs, but seeing a figure with my own eyes always gives me more information and enjoyment than any static image could. I would have passed on many things over the years if my opinions were based solely on photos.

Can someone tell me do the glasses have separate lenses in or are they one black piece of plastic?

Thanks

Wow. That sure is amazing then. I had no idea such an articulated scale existed. Is this what Hot Toys are getting into because I've heard of a HT 1/4 line but thought that it just meant they were going into PF's

Most likely that is indeed what HT is doing, and HT has a history of feuding with Enterbay, so I'm sure HT partly wants to get into 1/4 for themselves, but then knowing EB was breaking into it just fueled the fire.

Not to be lazy or anything ( :monkey3 ), but 284 pages is a LOT to go through...

Were is the best/cheapest place to order this? The only 2 places I've found is:

Enterbay Direct: $399 shipped
BBTS: $399 (before shipping)

My usual ordering spots dont even know what Enterbay products are... :slap

Not to be lazy or anything ( :monkey3 ), but 284 pages is a LOT to go through...

Were is the best/cheapest place to order this? The only 2 places I've found is:

Enterbay Direct: $399 shipped
BBTS: $399 (before shipping)

My usual ordering spots dont even know what Enterbay products are... :slap

Well theres Onesixthbruce or ebay but i live in the UK. Those are the only ones I'm fully aware of.

Back