ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, he looks like living breathing Arnold here.

zIMG_6093Medium25.jpg

This is why I think this is THE T2 Arnie, the size of his body to his head, the shape of his shoulders, the jacket, it captures the T2 look perfectly, not too big of a body, no oversized clothing or anything, it just looks great.

And take the rosebox out of his arms here and it would look like when he jumps through the shop window getting up from the T-1000 tossing him.

I had a feeling you'd like those particular shots. I agree the proportions look stunning there. As for him looking like when he's getting up off the ground in the galleria - wasn't my intention but yeah I can definitely see that!

Thats easily over a grand of Arnies there right?

Wow.

:dunno I dare not work that out.....and no one do it for me! :lol

My apologies for burying your pic by the way, that wasn't deliberate. He looks like hes ready to do Arnie's signature swinging shotgun reload.

Sean, I couldn't agree more. My favorite pose thus far is the one of him cocking the shotgun, walking over the fallen roses. Can't remember which member it was but it looked awesome.

I'm gonna try for that pose next. Last night and tonight I've been all about the rosebox in hand look.

:dunno I dare not work that out.....and no one do it for me! :lol

My apologies for burying your pic by the way, that wasn't deliberate. He looks like hes ready to do Arnie's signature swinging shotgun reload.

I'm gonna try for that pose next. Last night and tonight I've been all about the rosebox in hand look.

Ah it's fine :lol Your pics are better because they weren't took at 4am :lol
Yeah, he does actually! :) My mam is obsessed with the rosebox but it's not my favoured of poses

I had a feeling you'd like those particular shots. I agree the proportions look stunning there. As for him looking like when he's getting up off the ground in the galleria - wasn't my intention but yeah I can definitely see that!

Well, you know me, the imagery of T2 is burnt in my mind, so it's easy for certain figure shots to snap a moment in my mind, I just saw the way his left arm is hanging and the low angle and it made me think of that shot.

Ah it's fine :lol Your pics are better because they weren't took at 4am :lol
Yeah, he does actually! :) My mam is obsessed with the rosebox but it's not my favoured of poses

Well they were taken after 3am with the sitting room light on above their heads and light from the telly hitting them from the front. You've got some appalling sleeping times by the way! *cough*pot/kettle*cough* :lol

Well, you know me, the imagery of T2 is burnt in my mind, so it's easy for certain figure shots to snap a moment in my mind, I just saw the way his left arm is hanging and the low angle and it made me think of that shot.

Indeed, thats why I always enjoy your Terminator shots. You capture very specific moments directly from the films. If you disappear for awhile in the next week or so we'll know what you're doing.

Well they were taken after 3am with the sitting room light on above their heads and light from the telly hitting them from the front. You've got some appalling sleeping times by the way! *cough*pot/kettle*cough* :lol

Indeed, thats why I always enjoy your Terminator shots. You capture very specific moments directly from the films. If you disappear for awhile in the next week or so we'll know what you're doing.

Yeah, I'm awake until about 5am all the time :lol I woke up at 2:30pm yesterday :lol

Oh ok no it's just a shelf. Nothing on the sides but open air.

Thanks for all your help and info :)

No problem :)

So much to do, and so little time :)

scaled.php

You should become a director! :D

You seem to have amazing photography skills and you defibately know your movies!

This one???????

Yessir, that exact one. Just perfect imo.

Awesome shots Karnis, you totally copied my idea of using the PF stand :lol Well I guess you can't really copy something that hasn't been done yet :lol

My wife recently bought me a dremel so I plan on modding a cheap medicom stand to fit in the PF stands peg hole.

Good lord I can't wait to freaking get this!

Is he alive or what?:thud::thud::thud::thud:

It makes you wonder what a 1/4 scale BD T-800 would come out like in this scale. :thud

Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPym09LQfnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back