ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots! Especially the first one I think :)

^Very, very nice. Definitely, if someone is to have only one current T2 figure it should be this one.

Thanks guys!

Awesome shots Karnis, you totally copied my idea of using the PF stand :lol Well I guess you can't really copy something that hasn't been done yet :lol

Yep, that was my plan from day 1 when I decided to purchase him....it's displayed next to my Indy PF (and towers over him BTW). Great minds think alike. :yess:

Wanna buy a slightly used T-2 PF....with no base?! :lol

Last edited:
If only someone made a 1/4 scale M79, you could always take the bandolier off the PF and use it with this figure, you'd need a grey shirt too, but still, would be a fun option.

Okay, heres a better pic of mine! :)

2012-02-18155840.jpg

Wanna buy a slightly used T-2 PF....with no base?! :lol

:lol That was my next question. Oh well, it looks like old PF to the garage it is.

My goal at this point is to able to display this right next to my T1 PF and have the space to do it.

At this point, if EB's Batman is anywhere near as good as this i'm done with 1/6 scale. No joke. Imagine taking 30+ HT's figures and replacing them all with 8-10 superb 1/4 figures.

Ah. When I was posing my EB-800 the other night I turned his head so he was almost looking over his shoulder and was reminded of the 'Trust me' Cyberdyne bit and thought how cool it would be to have a grenade bandolier on him...

Ah. When I was posing my EB-800 the other night I turned his head so he was almost looking over his shoulder and was reminded of the 'Trust me' Cyberdyne bit and thought how cool it would be to have a grenade bandolier on him...

did u get the sideshow t1 pf?

Oh how times have changed :lol

2012-02-18174104.jpg

Why is motorcycle cop T-1000 built like Arnie? The half-liquid metal version I had wasn't built like that. Why the inconsistency with the same character? And why is Arnie wearing a purple t-shirt???

Just awful. Nostalgia-trip, but awful.

did u get the sideshow t1 pf?

No, I'm sticking to poseable figures.

Last edited:
I never had the heart to throw them away, agreed though lol

To think these were top of the line way back in the day :lol

I never had the heart to throw them away, agreed though lol

To think these were top of the line way back in the day :lol

I just had the endo and the half/half T-1000. I suppose we all thought toys could never get as realistic as they are now but I would have preferred a bit more accuracy than we got at the time. A plain clean T-800 and a plain clean cop T-1000 would have been nice. But no siree. Kids couldn't possibly want their figures to resemble what was presented in the films! Capture claws and firing missiles all the way!

Last edited:
After having this for a few days I really think it's one of my favorite collectibles I've ever owned. In the past I've bought a few things and thought " this is great now I just need this to go with it ". With this figure it's just T2 on it's own and does the job brilliantly. Near perfect straight out of the box. :clap

At this point, if EB's Batman is anywhere near as good as this i'm done with 1/6 scale. No joke. Imagine taking 30+ HT's figures and replacing them all with 8-10 superb 1/4 figures.
I think I'm right there with you matey. My reasoning is, Both versions of Nolan batman, Dutch and of course Arnie T2 are all out / coming out at this scale. These characters are pretty much the main focus of my 1:6 collection. Why have both scales? And right now in in love with 1:4 scale. They have a bit more 'oomph' to them than 1:6 figured if you ask me.

I suppose I'll never get rid of all my one sixths, because there are some that just won't be made in 1:4, but I can definitely see me selling some off. And the funny thing is theyre the ones I never thought i'd sell!! :lol

Back