ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But why do you need 20 HT figures?

Could you not just narrow your HT collection down to 10 figures in the same way?

Well no you don't need 20 HT's figures, it was more a joke at how many iron mans, batmans and jokers they've made. :D

Point being you end up buying 20-30 figures anyway. In this case you'd need just the one to represent it all. But you're also right in that you could also just pic one HT's Arnie and be done with it too.

There's just something about a 1/4 scale piece that stands well as a solo piece.

Why not just have the HT T2-t800 on bike as your stand alone piece?

That's the nicest t2 set before you start getting into the lifesize pieces

Because I disagree with that, the HT T2 T-800 is not the best looking T-800 out there, to me, the EB is, the HT figure comes on a T1 proportioned body, he looks too big for the time period, they made the portrait a bit too old looking. It's a great 1/6 figure, but this EB looks like Arnold jumped off the screen. I collect these figures to have collectibles of the characters as I like them in the movies, so the ultimate piece for me is the one that looks the most like that. In this case, EB wins over HT, regardless of scale.

Well no you don't need 20 HT's figures, it was more a joke at how many iron mans, batmans and jokers they've made. :D

Point being you end up buying 20-30 figures anyway. In this case you'd need just the one to represent it all. But you're also right in that you could also just pic one HT's Arnie and be done with it too.

There's just something about a 1/4 scale piece that stands well as a solo piece.

Take some pics when yours arrives and let's see if you can convince me. I would be lying if I said I was not tempted to buy him today. He was in arms reach

Because I disagree with that, the HT T2 T-800 is not the best looking T-800 out there, to me, the EB is, the HT figure comes on a T1 proportioned body, he looks too big for the time period, they made the portrait a bit too old looking. It's a great 1/6 figure, but this EB looks like Arnold jumped off the screen. I collect these figures to have collectibles of the characters as I like them in the movies, so the ultimate piece for me is the one that looks the most like that. In this case, EB wins over HT, regardless of scale.

I was under the impression everyone was talking about sticking to a single scale, and the consensus was sell your HT and go 1/4 only. The best option would be to pick the best from both worlds, but have only one. If Enterbay go ahead with the Battle Damaged in 1/4, I think they would have me.

Take some pics when yours arrives and let's see if you can convince me. I would be lying if I said I was not tempted to buy him today. He was in arms reach

Will do my friend.

I was under the impression everyone was talking about sticking to a single scale, and the consensus was sell your HT and go 1/4 only. The best option would be to pick the best from both worlds, but have only one. If Enterbay go ahead with the Battle Damaged in 1/4, I think they would have me.

I was. I love 1/6 scale but they're also easy to get tired of. I don't care about space whereas other here most likely do. I was just saying if EB's or even HT's level of quality (in 1/4 scale) are upto par with this figure then i'd consider switching 100% to 1/4 scale. 8-10 piece collection. Total.

About 2 years ago I wanted to make the switch but couldn't because Sideshow was pumping out pure crap imo so I stuck with HT's.

I was talking about being happy with a single product representing a whole movie rather than having numerous figures from that movie.

Will do my friend.

I was. I love 1/6 scale but they're also easy to get tired of. I don't care about space whereas other here most likely do. I was just saying if EB's or even HT's level of quality (in 1/4 scale) are upto par with this figure then i'd consider switching 100% to 1/4 scale. 8-10 piece collection. Total.

About 2 years ago I wanted to make the switch but couldn't because Sideshow was pumping out pure crap imo so I stuck with HT's.

I enjoy various scales and every time I have tried to go only one, would ultimately never succeed because it's always nice to get something different from the last. It's balancing out the scales; thats the tricky part.

I enjoy various scales and every time I have tried to go only one, would ultimately never succeed because it's always nice to get something different from the last. It's balancing out the scales; thats the tricky part.

I admit it would probably take years to convert it all over to 1/4 scale. Still EB announcing (I know they take ages) Rocky / Rambo / Robocop / Batman / Joker. That right there covers about 85-90% of my taste.

We'll see.

Just a couple more pics....'cause when the light hits him just right, he looks so damn real!

eb_7.jpg

eb_6.jpg

Back