ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ht T2 figure looks basically like Arnold- it has some chacteristics of his face but alot is off..it looks great because of the impact of the total look but it's not Arnold.
EB IS Arnold. Period.

Does anyone know anywhere they'd be parting this out ? I checked Ebay but no dice. The glasses on mine are kinda crooked. Shipping it back would of been a hassle and expensive just for the glasses.

Hey guys can someone tell me if anyone posted a how to fix the loose arm problem for this figure. There are 400+ pages and I looked thru a couple hundred and could find anything. I did however see PITUs video on how to fix the one leg thats longer problem. Thanks in advance. Mike

Hey guys can someone tell me if anyone posted a how to fix the loose arm problem for this figure. There are 400+ pages and I looked thru a couple hundred and could find anything. I did however see PITUs video on how to fix the one leg thats longer problem. Thanks in advance. Mike

The loose arm is an easier fix, just take off the jacket, pull the sleeve of the T-shirt back to reveal a screw and tighten it.

Does anyone know anywhere they'd be parting this out ? I checked Ebay but no dice. The glasses on mine are kinda crooked. Shipping it back would of been a hassle and expensive just for the glasses.

Those glasses are so small & lightweight, you might want to try & get them hot under a lamp & straighten them out.

Those glasses are so small & lightweight, you might want to try & get them hot under a lamp & straighten them out.

I tried a little heat with a hairdryer but they started to bend a bit too much and too fast. I was able to get them back up to what they originally were, but now I'll have to try something else. Thanks for the tip.

Just a couple more pics....'cause when the light hits him just right, he looks so damn real!

eb_6.jpg

You just can't go around killing people.

Why?

just put my HT T2 Arnie up for sale. Hope it goes quick b/c the sooner it goes the sooner I can PO this :yess:

Better late to the party than never. As soon as BBTS got theirs instock, HT 1/6 Arnie was on the auction block. A decision I have not at all regretted.

Better late to the party than never. As soon as BBTS got theirs instock, HT 1/6 Arnie was on the auction block. A decision I have not at all regretted.

:lol

yea true. This wouldn't of even been considered a few months ago though. I've just recently decided to sweep through my collection which was a tough choice in the first place and if I don't make the decision to sell him now, I prolly won't ever sell him. I get attached to my collectables so it's always a bit tough to let one go. But this is more of an upgrade so it's not as hard as normal bust still sucks since it was my second HT figure, with the first being Wolverine.

Last edited:
Well, Changed my mind. Instead of collecting 1/4, Arnie will be my huge centre piece and I'll collect 1/6. The next figure I'll get will be the Iron Man Mk.1 2.0

Well, Changed my mind. Instead of collecting 1/4, Arnie will be my huge centre piece and I'll collect 1/6. The next figure I'll get will be the Iron Man Mk.1 2.0

I guess I will center my collection around him also.
I changed my mind between Classic und Keaton Bats, but now I decided, I´ll celebrate my new job with Enterbay´s perfect 1/4 piece.
Will look great kind of behind my Cyberdyne Bash Arnold...
:yess:

If only someone made a 1/4 scale M79, you could always take the bandolier off the PF and use it with this figure, you'd need a grey shirt too, but still, would be a fun option.

Would the PFs grey shirt not be usable?
I'd love to see this with a grey t-shirt! It would look amazing then topped off with a bandolier and M79, man, that would be too good to be true. But tbh i'd be absolutely terrified to take the headsculpt off! :lol
My endo arm stand, made from pens and a plastic divider from a box :lol
2012-02-18180259.jpg
Great job Mate! I took the arm part off my Endo arm so it stands up now but that stand is a cool idea.

After having this for a few days I really think it's one of my favorite collectibles I've ever owned. In the past I've bought a few things and thought " this is great now I just need this to go with it ". With this figure it's just T2 on it's own and does the job brilliantly. Near perfect straight out of the box. :clap
:lecture Sort the jacket and he's done. Perfect straight away as you said.

So how tall is this figure again? Pretty sure it won't fit in my Detolf right?
Not unless you take a shelf out!

Aswell as having as loving the 1/6 figures I have this is the other reason I'll never sell my figures. I can't see Enterbay making any of the other figures I'm interested in other than Predator and Batman. :lol
Yep excactly. All the figures like the Expendables, Assassins Creed won't see the light of day in 1:4 no doubt so they are the type i'll keep, whereas before the 1:4 terminator came along they were the only ones i'd sell :lol

I kind of feel the same way man. But idk if I'd be able to actually go through with it :lol

I've flirted with the idea of selling my HT TDK and BB figures for a long time and still can't do it
I'm still set on keeping mine but when the 1:4 versions are shown it may be very different :lol

:lol

yea true. This wouldn't of even been considered a few months ago though. I've just recently decided to sweep through my collection which was a tough choice in the first place and if I don't make the decision to sell him now, I prolly won't ever sell him. I get attached to my collectables so it's always a bit tough to let one go. But this is more of an upgrade so it's not as hard as normal bust still sucks since it was my second HT figure, with the first being Wolverine.
Mate I am exactly the same, until this came along I would never sell my HT T2 Arnie, now i'm more open to the idea. And as you say, you get attached to your collectibles, letting go of the Arnie and DX batman would be so hard. But if the 1:4 versions look as good as I hope they will be, well!

That plus the fact I really do need to start selling some stuff in order to buy new pieces :lol

I guess I will center my collection around him also.
I changed my mind between Classic und Keaton Bats, but now I decided, I´ll celebrate my new job with Enterbay´s perfect 1/4 piece.
Will look great kind of behind my Cyberdyne Bash Arnold...
:yess:

Hi friend, awesome to see you are getting this piece! You won't be disappointed!

Mine arrived last friday, just before the carnival holiday.
Awesome figure, sorry for the photo quality.

6896078585_7f3af466aa_b.jpg

6896079901_f32ef33a02_b.jpg

6896079197_7702edc3d9_b.jpg

6896080597_5be7c126c6_b.jpg

Back